All Activity
- Past hour
-
And maybe the fact a lot of the keyboard warriors on here wouldn't say most of the nasty stuff to his face gives a true indication to their characters? I am in no way defending the actions and crimes of Mr Garrity. They were truly deplorable and he deserved what he got. He does deserve another go though if he has finally grown up and got his sh*t together. I can only go by the young Jason I knew when I was involved at Coventry. He could be a very naughty boy when it suited him but he was also a really nice kid as well with a cracking sense of humour and was brilliant with the fans especially pre meeting in the pits. Unfortunately as usually happens in Speedway he was quickly hyped up and became surrounded with yes men and hangers on and that did go to his head. Inside Jason there is that nice kid. Hopefully as he matures he will atone his sins, give back to society and surround himself with the right people.
- Yesterday
-
If Cook wanted to do grass track, he should have used a grass track bike. The fact is, Pickering is in the way at this angle, The rear angle is more conclusive imo, The ref had this footage, so he is either incompetent or too cowardly to make a decision. Either way, he should have his licence taken away.
-
Interesting that when Scunny eventually came over for their medals and Nij interviewed David Howe, he didn't say one word about the Zach situation. Maybe he scared of Poole fans too then. 🤷♀️ I only heard about it after the celebrations when a Poole fan said it was on the line but was very very close to being over.
-
In no particular order team could well be along the lines of: Rushen. Cairns. Harrison. Lightcap. Landon. Lawson. plus 1.