British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Davis

Cardiff Weather

I have just checked the met office and it is looking nice and sunny B) all weekend in cardiff!!!! click link below to see for yourself:

http://www.meto.gov.uk/weather/europe/uk/wales.html

I have always found the met office and BBC sites to be the most accurate so it is looking good.

Not worried anyway - it has a roof!

weather report from outside the stadium:

Warm and over cast, quite muggy i reckon there will be a thunder storm before the day is out.

Not worried anyway - it has a roof!

I wouldn't normally be bothered either but we have to keep Pawprint on the move all day so she is that shattered during the evening she just wants to rest her weary paws in the hotel room for 5/6 hours. :D

The last couple of years have been too hot if anything so could we please have lower temperatures than lately, but no rain. :approve:

5 day forecasts don't always have any human input to sort out any mistakes. Don't trust them really, although the Beeb have sorted theirs out (shame about their interactive forecasts) Expect around 21/22 degrees with sunny intervals. A very pleasant day considering the average for June (for most of the country) is around 17-19 degrees. :);)

The last couple of years have been too hot if anything so could we please have lower temperatures than lately, but no rain. :approve:

well the met office say top temperature of 19 degrees with beautiful sunshine and a nice breeze. sounds ideal to me. not too hot and perfect sunshine!

Looks like being quite a nice day on Sat, 20 degrees with 20% chance of precip. Just nice for Pawprint, don't want her puffing and panting as much as Flash (my labrador) was the other day although he was chasing his female friend Corrie on that boiling day we had :wub:

weather report from outside the stadium:

Warm and over cast, quite muggy i reckon there will be a thunder storm before the day is out.

Cheers for the link there SS it's good to know that there is nice weather on the horizon seeing as we've just had a thunder storm in Dover! :cry:

Certainly looks better now :)

Guest JY2003
Certainly looks better now :)

I dont mind it being hot but im glad its not as hot as Tuesday.. :)

Edited by JY2003

It will not be too hot on Saturday but the trend is for the temps to soar again, reaching 27/28 by Monday. (southern half of Britain, low 20's further north) Cardiff may be plagued by some cloud tomorrow. The temps will be affected by the amount of cloud cover. Cloudy could see the temps held back to about 19. A clear day could see a p.m. max. of around 22. (hard to be certain as low cloud and fog can be very localised on the coast)

I'm on a roll with my predictions so I'm confident in this. :D;)