British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jill

simon stead

Simon Stead will be riding on Saturday night, but not for the Comets at home to Somerset but in the Grand Prix in Copenhagen. From last years qualifiers Steady was second reserve and with one of the current riders unable to ride because of injury and Joonas Kylmakorpi out with a broken collar bone.

Edited by jill

Does that mean that Simon Stead will not be appearing for Workington at Somerset on Friday evening??

If so i think i'll give that match a miss as Workington without Stead were beaten easily when the two teams met in league action. R/R didn't do them any favours.

Hes riding Fri night and giving practise for GP a miss and will travel back to Manchester to get an early flight to Gp according to Worky website.

good luck steady on saturday and on monday on your long awaited return to the Wolves team!

anyone know Worky's guest on Saturday night ?

It will have to be R/R because you can only have a guest for your number 1. Carl is still number 1 at Workington I believe.

Dont really think it will make much difference to Simon missing the practise, as all the riders always say the track is different on race day than it was on practise, at least he will be riding friday so that should keep him in practise, hope he does well on saturday ,think he is a great lad and rider.Would just like to wish him all the best for saturday,hope you have a good meeting Simon, and just enjoy your day and the experience. Good Luck. ;)

In the circumstances I think Worky should be entitled to a guest as they should not have their KOC chances jeopardised in order that the BSI parasites can use their rider at such short notice. :angry:

well it sounds like the track may be different tomorrow cos on a thread in the elite forum it says it was raining in practice!