British Speedway Forum

It was deliberate Shazzy....thats what H-man assured us he was eating last time he was up at Ashfield!

Poor Jerry :wink:

Shov,

What is the hospitality area like at Poole?

Hunsy

Benfield are running it in the top of the back straight grandstand. Not sure how to get tickets though!

I do :D

Found out hospitality tickets are £65 with seats and a meal. Not bad at all.

Got the feeling H Man won't be dipping in his pocket for WTC tickets.

Who is it sponsoring the event again??? ;)

Sorry if this has has already been answered, so does this mean that unless you pay loads of money for hospitality etc, you will not have access to the bar throughout the meeting? Also what about after, will we not be able to go in as normal? I think they are trying to keep the fans away from the riders if thats what they are planning as I see they mention autograph sessions so thats their way of keeping it seperate like they do at the GPs. Surely they will let us fans congratulate the riders at the end??

micemeat pasties

:shock: they sound awful!

(looks for a throwing up smilie :lol: )

Never been to Scotland Shazzy? A square sausage sarnie and a bottle of Buckie is haute cuisine ;)

Shov,

What is the hospitality area like at Poole?

Hunsy

Benfield are running it in the top of the back straight grandstand. Not sure how to get tickets though!

I do :D

Found out hospitality tickets are £65 with seats and a meal. Not bad at all.

Got the feeling H Man won't be dipping in his pocket for WTC tickets.

Who is it sponsoring the event again??? ;)

lol @ Wackie.

Are you suggesting I am a freeloader!

Never been to Scotland Shazzy? A square sausage sarnie and a bottle of Buckie is haute cuisine ;)

I draw the line at Buckie - you must have been in Coatbridge!

Ye canna whack a square sausage 'sarni' (as you call it!) as long as its on guid scottish plain bread!

When I lived in B'ham we used to get square sausage, barrs irn bru and haggis slices 'exported' to us! :lol:

I have been to Coatbridge,Lioness and a great time i had in Phil Coles bar :D Also been to Moodiesburn,Cleland,Carfin,Shotts....think i drank Buckie in all of them :blink: :unsure:Nothing quite compares with a mug of coffee and square sausage in a Scottish roll at 6 in the morning down the Barras followed by a trip across the road to the Sarry Head for a pint of shammy,followed much later by a win for the Bhoys(now officially the best team in the world according to F.I.F.A) When did you live in Balham then

Edited by iris123

I draw the line at Buckie - you must have been in Coatbridge!

Ye canna whack a square sausage 'sarni' (as you call it!) as long as its on guid scottish plain bread!

When I lived in B'ham we used to get square sausage, barrs irn bru and haggis slices 'exported' to us! :lol:

I can heartily recommend the square sausage served up as part of our cooked breakfast in the cafe outside Bathgate railway station on Swindon's northern tour last year.

Well I warned you to get those tickets and news today is that they are sold out on Thursday for the playoff and Saturday for the final!

The grandstand for both events is sold out and there are only a small amount of standing left. There is temporary extra seating (no cover) being installed at £37.50 on the first and second bend to cope with demand. Benfield are putting in an additional 2000 seats.

Thanks god I got mine! B)

Hmm, were they really all sold out?

Benfield have no grandstand tickets left.

However, the Poole promotion still have some left in the grandstand just in front of the starting gate. These are prime tickets, so if you want one you will need to phone the speedway office (01202 681145) and book them, or ask one of the promoters tomorrow night. Both Matt and Mike I am sure will be able to help you if you are quick.

I am pretty sure the tickets sold on the day and online are for the temp stands.

Well I warned you to get those tickets and news today is that they are sold out on Thursday for the playoff and Saturday for the final!

The grandstand for both events is sold out and there are only a small amount of standing left. There is temporary extra seating (no cover) being installed at £37.50 on the first and second bend to cope with demand. Benfield are putting in an additional 2000 seats.

Thanks god I got mine! B)

Benfield have no grandstand tickets left.

However, the Poole promotion still have some left in the grandstand just in front of the starting gate. These are prime tickets, so if you want one you will need to phone the speedway office (01202 681145) and book them, or ask one of the promoters tomorrow night. Both Matt and Mike I am sure will be able to help you if you are quick.

I am pretty sure the tickets sold on the day and online are for the temp stands.

Oh!.... I did not bother ordering one as you said they were all sold out Steve!

Now now Phil! :P;)

Some thing odd is going on with the tickets. When I looked online a while ago there were none for the grandstand - it said sold out. When I looked yesterday to order my tickets, there were suddenly seats available in several blocks in the grandstand seating section. So was it sold out or not? :blink:

Now now Phil!  :P  ;)

:D

Well I believe theses are available ...

30 tickets priced at £40.00 each in block E in the POOLE GRANDSTAND

row 11 seats 1 to 30

20 tickets priced at £40.00 each in block E in the POOLE GRANDSTAND

row 5 seats 11 to 30

You requested 20 tickets priced at £40.00 each in block F in the POOLE GRANDSTAND

row 3 seats 1 to 20

You requested 20 tickets priced at £40.00 each in block B in the POOLE GRANDSTAND row 8 seats 1 to 20

So they have not all sold out! :P - lets hope they do though.

Support the Brits and get your tickets for the final.... http://www.speedwayworld.tv/

The website is now saying that all standing tickets are sold out and only seated tickets are available.