British Speedway Forum

Well I warned you to get those tickets and news today is that they are sold out on Thursday for the playoff and Saturday for the final!

The grandstand for both events is sold out and there are only a small amount of standing left. There is temporary extra seating (no cover) being installed at £37.50 on the first and second bend to cope with demand. Benfield are putting in an additional 2000 seats.

Thanks god I got mine! B)

Shov,

What is the hospitality area like at Poole?

Hunsy

Shov,

What is the hospitality area like at Poole?

Hunsy

Benfield are running it in the top of the back straight grandstand. Not sure how to get tickets though!

First off the WTC at Poole is a sell out. There are some first bend seating left on the temp stands and some standing tickets left on the third and forth bends.

How can it be a sell out when there are still tickets left!

First off the WTC at Poole is a sell out. There are some first bend seating left on the temp stands and some standing tickets left on the third and forth bends.

Then that my dear fellow, is NOT a sell out!!!

I cant say im impressed it has sold out. The venue is obviouly too small

:( oh well i wont be going then and ive booked the week of work

When I said sellout I meant the main grandstand. Only tickets now left are on the temp stands and standing on the forth bend.

Looks like the place is going to have a fantastic atmosphere, which is exactly what Benfield wanted. Don't know how many of us Brits have purchased tickets but I hope we are not outnumbered by Danes, Swedes and Poles! :unsure:

But I will be there with my English flag cheering the boys on to victory! :D

Oh well that takes the decision out of my hands then (the one of whether to pay the rent or buy the tickets, although I was thinking of extending the overdraft to give me more money if I wanted to go), thank god I have saved myself £300, can have a nice 2 week holiday now for that (yes £300, 2 weeks in Great Yarmouth for a family of 5) rather than 1 evening of speedway........couldn't afford to buy them right away anyway, not so soon after Cardiff and just before Denmark.

I cant say im impressed it has sold out. The venue is obviouly too small

:( oh well i wont be going then and ive booked the week of work

Still some standing available.

There is temporary extra seating (no cover) being installed at £37.50 on the first and second bend

:blink:

Is this just the reduced price tickets for the Poole supporters!!! that are sold out or all the tickets

From what I can gather the main grandstand is sold out. A friend of mine tried to book some seats today and was told that it was sold out and that the only tickets left were some standing and some on the temp stand on the first bend.

I haven't see this weeks speedway star but in there Benfield confirms what I have said. Considering that the main grandstand only holds 1200, officially, Benfoeld state they are adding a further 2000 seats on the bends. So where the standing will be I have no idea. Obviously along the front of the main grandstand, and on the forth bend, but where else?

Also told for seats its first come, sit where you like, which means getting there very early to get the best seats. If Poland make the final, their fans tend to arrive hours before tapes up so I hope they don't open the gates too early!

I think what Steve means is apart from the tickets still to be sold the Poole event is sold out :P:lol:

Guest Steve Dixon
But I will be there with my English flag cheering the boys on to victory! :D

So would i if Poole and Eastbourne were not on the southern end of our island! :(

So would i if Poole and Eastbourne were not on the southern end of our island! :(

Save your money and watch it on Sky like me.. ;)