British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
REAPER

Nicki Pedersen Spits Out His Dummy Again

Nicki's antics are certain to guarantee him winter employment as a panto bad guy.

Did he deliberately do crumpy?

Oh yes he did. Oh no he didn't. :lol:

The usual load of balls we come to expect from you Dekker & which you never fail to deliver.  :mad:

Truth hurts does it?

Not at all. I was just just observing that in the short time I've been a forum member your posts never fail to come over as anything other than complete & utter balls. Just my opinion, no hard feelings. :mad:

who's fault it was i don't care, Sky have been showing the GP over and over again with all the incidents in there news channel all morning, can't remember all this happing after any other GP.....

Not at all. I was just just observing that in the short time I've been a forum member your posts never fail to come over as anything other than complete & utter balls. Just my opinion, no hard feelings.  :mad:

No hard feelings my way either, but dont get mad all the time it wont help with the therapy. Deny it all you want but on track Pedersen is an animal..... sooner he quits the better.

Edited by Dekker

Seriously though, Tony should be having sleepless nights about that ridiculous perm!!!

Oy! I'll have you know they are 100% real curls without the aid of any

perm. .. :)

From someone who is not Nicki Pederen fan I thought it was a disgrace to disqualify him from heat 19 last night, he was out in front moving across to the racing line when Crumpie clipped his dirt deflector and went down faster than a speeding bullet, Scott Nicholls proved when he was clipped much harder by Greg Hancock that you do not have to cheat to win by diving to the floor like a spoilt italian footballer.

In my opinion Crumpie could have stayed on his bike but knew it was Pedersen in front and went down too easily.

The histrionics of the riders (right or wrong) are not relevant. Let's look at the facts, shall we?

Nicki Pedersen's dirt deflector caught Jason Crump's back wheel, causing Crump to fall. Result? Pedersen rightly excluded. You can argue all you like about Crump being able/not able to stay on & there is no comparison to the Hancock/Nicholls clash for 2 reasons.

1) Greg caught the second bend rut & that forced him into Scott. But, Scott had his wheels in line & was upright. It was (in relative terms) easier for him to stay on.

2) Nicki appeared to see Jason coming & moved over - that's OK, nothing wrong with that, he is entitled to change line - but he caught Jason's front wheel & that most certainly isn't OK. Crump & Pedersen were still on the bend & that would have made it much more difficult for Crump to stay aboard.

I'm not a Crump or Pedersen fan - I couldn't care less if neither of them wins - so don't put me in the Pedersen hating corner, as that isn't the case. The fact is the rule book shows no grey area for this kind of incident. If a rider causes another to fall, he is excluded.

Where the rule book could perhaps do with some looking at is where a rider is impeded/struck by another's misfortune/mistake as was the case with Hancock/Nicholls. Greg got out of jail & it cost Scott a probable place in the final.

Pedersen/Crump incident tough to call. Minimal contact but a dangerous move imo.

Nicki seems to think he "can do what he likes" when in front. I do not think this includes pulling some of the moves that he has done this year.

Be interested to know what he was saying to Crumpy across the pits as Crumpy got ready for the re-run.

On the other hand I think he deserves a lot of credit for trying to clear the track in the final. As Crumpy was leading at the time it would have suited Nicki to have a re-run, so fair play to him for that.

Nicki Pedersen's dirt deflector caught Jason Crump's back wheel, causing Crump to fall.

Good job you were watching very carefully what happened. We wouldn't want you to get your facts wrong now would we? As i said on another pointless Pedersen bashing thread somewhere, people only report the facts as they would like them to have been, not how they were. I suggest you all rewind your taoes & watch the Grump/Pedersen incident again, in slow motion if needs be, then you can come back & make factual posts instead of stupid mis-informed ones. :mad:

Edited by The Grim Reaper

Straight and to the point, I don't like Pedersen or Crumpy but Pedersen shouldn't have been excluded in Heat 19. Ok he did go wide, but imo Crumpy saw an opportunity to take advantage of that and thought he could cut back in and shoot straight up the inside. Pedersen wasn't quite as far ahead as Crumpy thought, and by coming in he touched the dirt deflector. Not a major impact but as usual Crumpy knows best and by laying it down he knew he could get Pedersen excluded. Hence the fake limping afterwards!

Hancock & Nicholls however just goes to show how to control a race. As Nicholls said, he could quite easily have fallen off in order to exclude Hancock, but he was there to race and that's what he did. So unfortunate that he did fall eventually so close to the finish. Nicholls will get there, it's just a matter of time.

Guest JY2003

From where we was sitting, Nicki didnt even touch Grumpy

From where we was sitting, Nicki didnt even touch Grumpy

Well you would say that wouldn't you. :D

Watching over and over again last night on TV the contact was minimal - BUT there was contact.

Having never ridden a bike at 60mph going sideways, I can't honestly say if that is enough to knock a rider off. But I very much doubt if Crump would deliberatly put his bike down when he was already in second place, as has been suggested on here and other Internet forums.

I for one carn't stand Nikki but I must say I have looked at the incident over and over and yes Nikki did move across to Crumpie's racing line and YES his dirt diflector did make contact but I do think that excluding him was a little harsh!

BUT I did think the way Nikki reacted was out of order! Why doesn't he act his age and not his shoe size! Yes it was entertaining and I had a laugh when I saw it but when your trying to sell the sport as a Family sport, you don't want to see that type of thing.

Yes I know that we can all do things in the heat of the moment but I think that Nikki needs to sort his temper out before he hurts someone, if not himself not on the track, but off it!

How is a Dirt deflector going to knock a 13 stone motorbike over?

common sense people.