British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Storming Norman

Why was Lee Richardson excluded?

simple.

instead of being seeded through to ride off gate 1 in the 2nd semi final, he had to go off gate three, there is no way nicki would have lost to crump if he had the better gate.

so in the final pedersen pedersen had to go off the dreaded gate 2 hence why he didnt get a good start and therefore not winning what rightly is his.

wonder if crump will teach any diving classes this winter?

And there was me thinking they had to draw for gate positions in the semis and the final. Shows what I know!

And there was me thinking they had to draw for gate positions in the semis and the final. Shows what I know!

Me too! I bow to Whacko's superior knowledge! :D

Hi Sue boy Steele,oh that's funny Whacko,im still chuckling.! On the Richardson - Bjerre incident when i first saw it at the angle above tapes i thought he'd knocked him off,but admitted i was wrong when i saw the view from inside the first bend.Bjerre is nowhere near Richardson,there's over a foot or twos clearance.Richardson lifts and loses control when he looks back going into the corner.Correct decision from the man with the duster !!! :D

I like hans anderson's manouvre where he totally took Bjarne P out of a race and the commentators never stopped praising the poole reject, imagine what they would say if nicki done that manouvre?

He did three dubious manouvers in the GP [ not like Mr Andersen that,ahem ] the one you mention.Heat 6 i was doing my nut at Muddle'ard.Domino effect ? What crap.Loram in red and Max in blue never even move out.Andersen in White takes Dryml's in yellow front wheel away causing them both to pile in.Lovely left elbow right in Ryan Sullivans kisser in Heat 12 aswell.Got criticised last time i questioned Mr Andersen better be careful,ahhh what the hell.

I think Steele had a stinker. Two dreadful decisions. Crump should have been excluded for his fall, as Nicki Pedersen had the racing line and was leading. the reason he made such a fuss is because he was right for a change. bad call number one from Steele.

And Bjerre should have been out for bashing into Richardson. Why would Richardson fall? He wasn't looking at Bjerre, and the next thing he is out of control when Bjerre bashed into him in a frantic move.

I am not having a dig at BV, as both are their riders, but as I saw it both Crump and Bjerre should have been excluded. Crump especially for acting like a dying swan when he could have stayed on the bike but decided to take a dive. Anything to win eh Jason?

And not much has been said about Hancock, who did to Nicholls what Pedersen did to him. Hancock took Nicholls out and but for Scott wanting to stay on could have got Hancock booted out.

Absolutely spot on Steve, agree 100% with all those comments.

Lee Rico did nothing wrong, awful decision by Tony.

And yes Crumpy definitely could have stayed in his bike, we know Tony Steele has excluded Nicki many other times so it was obvious first chance he got he would get him. I saw Steele walking around the city and I said at the time to the people I was with, he will exclude Nicki tonight and I was right unfortunately. Just because Nicki has made some dangerous moves before, doesnt mean he is always in the wrong. There is too much negative bias towards him, basically his bad reputation overshadows what ever he is doing on the track and its not on.

As I said on another thread, I thought Hancock was riding quite dirty, every since the incident with Nicki, he has made several harsh blocks and cut right across riders but seems to get away with it. He is made out to be the nice guy but lately he seems to be showing a different side to himself on the track anyway.

I like hans anderson's manouvre where he totally took Bjarne P out of a race and the commentators never stopped praising the poole reject, imagine what they would say if nicki done that manouvre?

He did three dubious manouvers in the GP [ not like Mr Andersen that,ahem ] the one you mention.Heat 6 i was doing my nut at Muddle'ard.Domino effect ? What crap.Loram in red and Max in blue never even move out.Andersen in White takes Dryml's in yellow front wheel away causing them both to pile in.Lovely left elbow right in Ryan Sullivans kisser in Heat 12 aswell.Got criticised last time i questioned Mr Andersen better be careful,ahhh what the hell.

Yes I noticed the incidents with Hans, he is been getting worse each GP. I think he rides with such arrogance and he definitely intends to knock people off. I still can't understand why Nicki is considered so dangerous compared to Hans. And yes, Hans definitely had the elbows out in the race with Ryan so that cost him any chance in that race and it was over for him.

Sorry,Steve Shovlar is wrong.Bjerre was nowhere near Richardson.There was two foot of clearance between them.Richardson looks back going into the corner then lifts and loses control.This causes him to fall.And yes i was doing my nut at the time saying Bjerre had knocked him off but when i saw the replay from the inside of the first bend i could see this clearly was NOT the case.

KB has such class and grace on a bike whereas richardson can only dream of emulating the beauty of brough park honed Kenneth Beera Jensen

What a load of tosh about Andesen in this GP. In the run up to the first turn with Sullivan he did nothing wrong! He got to the turn level with Sullivan & then put his elbow in front of the Aussie. And? Sully would have done the same & in any case this happens in every other race up & down the country every week! And his run up the inside was perfectly fair - it sent Bjarne wide. So?

And of the race involving Loram, Max & Dryml? Max clearly touched Andersen. It was all four back end of story.

Edited by Dave the Mic

The gates for the semi finals & final are drawn not allocated.

Edited by Dave the Mic

simple.

instead of being seeded through to ride off gate 1 in the 2nd semi final, he had to go off gate three, there is no way nicki would have lost to crump if he had the better gate.

so in the final pedersen pedersen had to go off the dreaded gate 2 hence why he didnt get a good start and therefore not winning what rightly is his.

wonder if crump will teach any diving classes this winter?

made yerself look a right doughnut there eh?!!! have you never watched the draw for gates before th final?!!! i ask ya!!!!! :blink::D

nah I fell asleep so missed the draws and the first semi final - i guess speedway just isnt the same as it is at the picturesque stade de brough.

What a lot of fuzz about KB taking Lee out.

I can't recall the accident at all, but that might be because of the great performance by KB.

IMO KB would have been in the final if Crumpie did not make the right turn in the gating in the semi.

I still don't think it was a fair move by Crumpie, but Crumpie has obviously been so afraid og KB's performing at the day of racing in Copenhagen.