British Speedway Forum
Vincent Vega

Who will win the World Cup??

I think GB are looking good at this stage. Sweden and Australia are good, but they won't be happy going through the race-off. Who's to say even if they do get through, they will come through such a cut-throat meeting unscathed too.

1. Sweden

2. Denmark

3. Team GB

4. Poland

What no Aussies ?? :unsure:

Rico :rolleyes:

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together :o)

1. Sweden

2. Denmark

3. Team GB

4. Poland

What no Aussies ??  :unsure:

Rico  :rolleyes:

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together :o)

wots ya lottery no.s 4 saturday

I think the Run Off will be a tight affair and i'm sticking my neck out and going for the Poles to surprise everyone and qualify with Sweden at the expense of the Aussies. ;)

Run off Result...

1-Sweden

2-Poland

3-Australia

4-Czech Republic

Think i'll buy some lottery tickets as well.... :D

Awsome meeting and i'm glad the Aussies are out. Worst decision they could have made was to put Boyce in the team. The guy is well past his best and Shields would have done better than that. Big mistake not using Schlein who i thought would be the best replacement for Shields.

I couldn't get there tonight even though i bought a ticket, but i ain't gonna miss Saturday that's for sure! :D

Come on Team GB!!!!!

Well done on getting the order right tonight Lanzilla ;)

I trust you will notice that my final prediction was made before the start of the competition though.

Anyway 14,22,37,45,48,49

And the bonus will be 6 !

Anyway 14,22,37,45,48,49

I bet there's enough of us sad enough to give those numbers a go. :blink:

Anyway 14,22,37,45,48,49

I bet there's enough of us sad enough to give those numbers a go. :blink:

What if they come up though ;)

Well I am not sloshed like Sir Kelv..but I did manage to predict that result..well the top two anyways on the Ipswich forum.. Great stuff and serves the Aussie right for being over confident.."We dont mind going to the raceoff..means we get to have a look at the track before Saturdays Final".. oohhh what went wrong Roo Boys? Out ridden and in the end outclassed, thats what happened. Although to be fair..although I hate to admit it.. the Aussies did their bit in an amazing and thrilling meeting. Shame the track went so slick.. spoilt it a tad as there wasnt enough grip after about 12 heats..

Hopefully Middlo gets his own way and tells Ole Olsen where to go and we get the track prepared how WE want it Saturday.

Good Luck to TEAM GB Sat and I hope that whoever triumphs Sat, that the meeting is just as good and close.

I still say Sweden will win the World Cup as long as Lindback keeps his cool.

i bet by 10.30pm sat night team gb-eng-island of the coast of europe will know that that they had the easy draw and were in the final under false pretences

Top 5 riders in the EL? Adams, Crump, TRick, Loram and Norris. 2 of them are not even in the meeting so team GB have 2 of the best 3 riders in the meeting for a start. THe number 5's? Havvy, solid 8.5 rider this season, Sweden have crash and burn Lindback who is riding at a similar level, the Danes have Puk who is only a 5.50 rider (as much as I like him, he is no Havvy or Lindback and will not score as well as them) and the Poles have Kolodziej and Kasprzak. The way I see it, Team GB have the best top 2, the best bottom rider and a strong middle order, making them THE team to beat. I think they'll do it, but only just. Havvy vs Lindback is where Havvys experience comes in, he won't make the silly mistakes and take out other riders or go through the tapes, he know how to control the nerves and it will be a telling factor.

andy moore, yeah, if they're 4th they're England ;)

Edited by SCB

Guest Stars Fan

I've changed my mind i think Team GB will win. We have some very good riders that go well at Poole.

so my new prediction

1. Team GB

2. Denmark

3. Sweden

4. Poland

But i think Team GB should watch out for Poland they could be the dark horses of the meeting.

Tabby said exactly the same thing about Poland but............................

WE CAN DO IT COME ON TEAM GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sweden

2. Denmark

3. Team GB

4. Poland

What no Aussies ??  :unsure:

Hey Rico I'm impressed just think you have the final result round the wrong way

1. TEAM GB

2. Sweden

3. Poland

4. Denmark

COME ON YOU BRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!