British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Electrician to the pits please!

Well desert islands don't have electricity either! :blink:

Mr. Perrin has an excellent set of lights -

He may even loan them .....

Eastbourne are actually breaking the law by not having an emergency generator for lights in a public place. If anyone fell or tripped during the blackout they could have a good claim for compensation.

I think it was all the steam the Danish riders did let out, that put the light out.

CONGRATS to DENMARK.

Eastbourne are actually breaking the law by not having an emergency generator for lights in a public place. If anyone fell or tripped during the blackout they could have a good claim for compensation.

You can have all the generators you like, if the lights go out, they need to warm up. It happened at Reading last season, luckily the dog lights were adequite enough.

Oh dear :rolleyes:

And whats with all the palm trees?

To make Sandman feel at home if he decides to visit :wink:

Yep theres a big queue of australians outside the local no win no fee ... claiming something about tripped over by something that looked like a bouncy castle tied to a fence :D

You can have all the generators you like, if the lights go out, they need to warm up. It happened at Reading last season, luckily the dog lights were adequite enough

No I'm not talking about the main floodlights, all public places should have small extra lights connected to an emergency generator that should come on when the power goes off.

Doubt it. He will probably want full asking price or it will go to arbitration. Needs the money to put an offer in on Shlein which will be refused.

Guest richtea78
No I'm not talking about the main floodlights, all public places should have small extra lights connected to an emergency generator that should come on when the power goes off.

Rob - the exits from the stadium had said lights and they came on, however it was under race control so you may not have seem them from Sky. Also not all the lights went out, it was still quite light in parts of the stadium.

I reckon one of the Dugards punched the lights out!...

Quite good - Poole fans do have a sense of humour after all :D

Doubt it. He will probably want full asking price or it will go to arbitration. Needs the money to put an offer in on Shlein which will be refused.

oooooooh

ooooooooooh

how can I put this ....

oooooooooooooooooooo you bounder :shock:

I think I sprained my ankle. Now whats that number for no win, no fee?