British Speedway Forum

Well Done Hans. You rode brill.  :D. Obviously the Swedes paid the Danes more than the Brits paid the Danes.

Obviously the Brits spent all their money on the ref :D

So the Hans Anderson fan club membership might be a little slow for a while :D

Guest Shnikies
ban me aswell lol

tw-at

that is the worst thing ive seen in following speedway for 30 years, so blatant, to think i defended anderson after the norris incident at wolverhampton, he should be banned and fined and not allowed in england ever again!!!!

No way! The worst thing I ever witnessed in speedway was the referring decision in heat 23. Absolute shambles. I was and still am absolutely stunned!

Bates should never ever had been ref of the final in the first place. It was just asking for trouble. Luckily, justice prevailed and the Swedes were able to defeat the 6 man British side in the end.

As for heat 25, PK was heads and shoulders above anyone else in that race. Even if HA hadn't clamped SN on the line and slowed up a little(?) he still would've pissed past him.

Congrats to Sweden on the victory, even though they were up against for nearly the whole match.

but it doesn't alter the fact that Andersen is a ####er. :wink:

He's certainly changed my opinion of him. I think Fiveone wrote on here weeks ago about how dirty he was getting. How many times has he been like that on sky now?!

I've also said that Nicki can't hold a candle to Andersen when it comes to dirty riding - hopefully he's shot himself in the foot big time with this performance tonight and will find himself without a British track in the future!

there are 4 riders in every race, why does one stop and three keep going?[

Because he saw a red light & the others didn't. Scott is a racer & wouldn't shut off & put his hand up for no reason. If you can't say anything sensible don't say anything.

as posted by Shooting Star earlier.... etc etc

greengrocers selling a lot of those sour grapes tonight :rolleyes:

basically.... so it's not a sensible mention that one rider sees a light but three others don't??

so Nicki Pedersen and whoever was in front of Nicholls aren't racers?? maybe they were racers that are not seeing things

Hans Andersen has certainly had a year of controversy and is doing his best to deflect attention away for Nicki. I'm still waiting for someone to take away his front wheel going into 3 the way he seems to try to every match I see him involved in.

Most definitely deserves the mantle of the most dangerous 'top' rider

As for tonight it is very difficult to prove but I reckon we all know what happened and I hope that the stick he receives over it doesn't stop for a very long time!

oh and how predictable is it that if there is a bit of dangerous play or alleged cheating going on it is firmly in the camp of the Danes - after seeing this for the last 20 years it is getting a bit boring to say the least and it is about time something was done about it

No way! The worst thing I ever witnessed in speedway was the referring decision in heat 23. Absolute shambles. I was and still am absolutely stunned!

Bates should never ever had been ref of the final in the first place. It was just asking for trouble. Luckily, justice prevailed and the Swedes were able to defeat the 6 man British side in the end.

As for heat 25, PK was heads and shoulders above anyone else in that race. Even if HA hadn't clamped SN on the line and slowed up a little(?) he still would've pissed past him.

Congrats to Sweden on the victory, even though they were up against for nearly the whole match.

in terms of consistency the race shouldn't have been stopped and rerun - but ideally I believe that the refs should be able to restart or award in situations like this - i've never understood why a rider has to come off his bike for a decision to be made

Edited by Splatty

Guest JY2003

I'll join :D:D

Can I say a big thank you to Hans Andersen for saving us all from another 28 page thread on how dirty Nicki P is :P

could end up with a 28pager on how bad a liar Andersen is tho :angry:

Edited by Star Lady

I'll join :D:D

I did say only slow JY2003 ;)

Its nothing to do with sour grapes, We had more than our fair share of good luck during the meeting, Sweden deserved to win and i dont think scotty would have beaten Pk even if andersson hadnt been in the race, but the few of you defending him look at it this way, just imagine some one new to speedway had been watching the world cup, they sit and watch qualifying rounds and play offs then 24 heats of the final, we get to the nitty gritty all level going into the last race and then someone blatantly throws the race, wow thats got to be good for the sport!!!!! the facts are despite the racing over the last week being some of the best we have seen for a long time still speedway comes out of it with egg on its face!! and all because of one guys stupidity. If it happened in any other sport people would be at least fined and more likely banned but not in speedway and thats why the sport we all love will never be taken seriousley by outsiders

Once again WELL DONE SWEDEN, Bad Luck Britain, and sod off home Andersson because your a disgrace

Can I say a big thank you to Hans Andersen for saving us all from another 28 page thread on how dirty Nicki P is :P

what are you trying to say about Honest Hans?

When was Nicki Pedersen dirty? Infact had it not of been for Hans Andersen we may be World Champions and any dirty riding by Pedersen would have been ignored anyway, the fact is the ref may have put decisions in our favour but he was clueless and completely out of it, Andersen on the other hand knew 100% what he was doing and as Scotty nicely pointed out his bulsh*t riding has probably earnt him a few bob! :mad:

Guest JY2003
When was Nicki Pedersen dirty?

Excatly....Nicki wasnt dirrty

PK was flying all night and may well have won anyway, it's true.

We'll never know if Scott could have caught PK. But we do know that Andersen made CERTAIN that he wouldn't.

And for that he has to be condemned.

We do know!

Nicholls got past quite quickly and was not very far behind PK at all. However PK was FAR quicker and pulled well clear. He was able to ride a wider line than any of the other riders at the end of the meeting and was generating more speed.

GB rode superbly, gave it their best shot, however, it was apparent to me that 3 gate 1's in the last 4 races would cost them, and it did.

Man of the match award goes to....Hans Andersen. Well done Hans you made sure justice was done. Best bit of team riding i've seen all season.

Congrats to the Swedes on a well deserved win.