British Speedway Forum

Hans andersen makes the gate then just gives up letting pk and scott both pass him .

If he was out get team gb he could have just pushed scott wide on bend 3 , what a bunch of sore losers us brits are  :mad:  :mad:

This misses the point pretty spectacularly imho, hardly anyone who's come on here has not said the Swedes didn't deserve to win. Indeed most have congratulated them and acknowledged their victory. Most have also said that PK would probably have beaten Scotty anyway.

There's no sore losers there - and whatever happens (probably nothing) to Andersen it won't change the result, so the only reason why people are having a go is because they are fans who value and want to maintain the integrity of the sport. :mad::mad:

Lets take a look at Hans Anderson, he uses his elbows as much as he can to slow his opponants, he closes the door not alowing any room for the rider on the outside, he is arrogant in his interviews and spoils race meetings by pulling of childish tricks what a star.

And some fans have the nerve to compare hime with Niki. There is no comparison Niki might get things wrong sometimes but no way is he so arrogant as Anderson, and Anderson will never be World Champion because he isn't good enough.

I never buy Danish bacon. I like to think that the Pigs have a little bit of freedom in England before they have to be slaughtered unlike Denmark's intensive rearing.

Incidentally we saw a hilarious Pig Race at Brickfields Heavy Horse Centre in the Isle of Wight recently, but even they are destined to be killed in a couple of months time. :sad:

Surely the Pig must produce more variety of meat than any other animal? Bacon, ham, sausages, pork pie, roast pork, faggots......not that I eat any of it myself.

Surely the Pig must produce more variety of meat than any other animal? Bacon, ham, sausages, pork pie, roast pork, faggots......not that I eat any of it myself.

Don't forget pork scratchings Gem.

Don't forget pork scratchings Gem.

or gammon

Someone do me a favour at Eastbourne on Monday night and throw a breese block at Anderson when he is going down the back straight.

Well said Mad 3:16. Read through some of the rubbish on here and quite frankly it's just not worth replying to.But i notice some of the people having a go at team GB, or the ref, or saying sour grapes etc support other countries.I bet none of them actually come from THAT country.They are the type of people that give this country a losing mentality, the mentality they speak so often about.Go away Glory Hunters.I have about as much respect for you as Hans 'Sh**house' Andersen.

So that's bacon, ham, sausages, gammon, pork scratchings, roast pork, faggots, pork pie......

Poor little sods they don't stand a chance. :P

Edited by Gemini

Cruibins - Grilled Pigs Trotters, Irish style. Is there no part of the little blighters that humans won't scoff.......?

(Realise there is only very tenuous link to Speedway)

Bacon, ham, sausages, pork pie, roast pork, faggots

"Oh yeah, it all comes from one magical, mystical and special animal. HHHMmmmmm!!!"

Classic Homer J(for Genius) Simpson :)

British promoters will have an opportunity to deal with the HA issue when putting their teams together for next season. I wouldn't hold my breath however!!

All these conspiracy theories are just sour grapes.  Think back to almost every decision the (English) referee had to make tonight.  Every one went in favour of GB.  No wonder the Danes and Swedes were raging at one point.

Apart from the Kenneth Bjerre (who webmaster stole my SWC spreadsheet!!) who fell off on his own vs Rico, now hads that been allowed to carry on, Rico would have got 3 not 1 and GB would win. Go back and work out all the bad luck things and suddenly, Team GB win by 1 point. A team ALWAYS needs luck to win.

That said, I still think that Sweden did have the best team and deserved there win as they did it when it mattered.

Sorry SCB! :cry:

Have just checked the coding on the homepage. Seemed to something had fallen out, so you werre not credited at all. It has been corrected now.

Sorry again. :cry:

BTW it is a good spreadsheet even though it is on 3 pages when printed out. My daughter (at 12) used it when watching the final.

Well I would have liked to have seem GB win it but sadly it didn't happen. What I get sick of hearing though is someone or something else getting the blame whenever they don't win. It's plain sour grapes :angry: . If Scott have gated in the final heat there wouldn't be any need for this argument but he didn't so lets blame someone else! Hans is being made the fall guy but the meeting wasn't just about one race it was about 25! GB got the benefit of some debatable refereeing decisions during the meeting so they can't say they were hard done to.

Yes the result was a pity but lets not detract from Sweden who rode well and deserved their win.

We could make him pay at Vojens,SCB ;)