British Speedway Forum

Lets say it was Scott Nicholls on the outside and Hans looked over to see him and let him by, would there still be this level of complaint and abuse on this forum?...I think not.

No, there would be on the Swedish equivilent though!

Edited by SCB

Guest the wildcats
:mad: well he is not the only danish rider who cheats to get what he or they wants ?????????? but to all the brits did win :)

No, there would be on the Swedish equivilent though!

and would anyone on here give a monkeys though??

Gold or Silver.. or no medal at all.. I am a BRIT and am mighty proud of the

six lads that served BRITISH speedway so well this last week.

Well done to Scott, Floppy, Havvy, Loramski, Ricco and the Screen Machine..

You better make it 7 TomCat and add Mr Bates on the list...

Dear oh dear.. Your no better !!

I'm passionate about my country and my country's sports teams.. I suppose thats a crime is it. I congratulate My Country's Speedway team on a great performance. only spoiled by some Dane using underhand tactics and all of a sudden I get a response like that from YOU!!

I can handle the loss.. its the manner in which we were beaten that gets my back up.. I suppose your one of these.. 'oh well thats life' brigade. I'd love to see your face if someone at your place of work stitched you up with the boss and you got taken down.. I suppose you'd just shrug your shoulders and sign on would you?

We may well have lost that last race without the interferance of that Dane.. but the fans of speedway were robbed of the chance to find out.. Thats what the argument is about in the main.. he spoilt a fantastic tournament in just 10 seconds of one race.. And you dont mind that I suppose?

All I can assume is that if you were there, that you love having cheats waste your money.

Guest Shnikies
Gold or Silver.. or no medal at all.. I am a BRIT and am mighty proud of the

six lads that served BRITISH speedway so well this last week.

Well done to Scott, Floppy, Havvy, Loramski, Ricco and the Screen Machine..

You better make it 7 TomCat and add Mr Bates on the list...

Dear oh dear.. Your no better !!

I'm passionate about my country and my country's sports teams.. I suppose thats a crime is it. I congratulate My Country's Speedway team on a great performance. only spoiled by some Dane using underhand tactics and all of a sudden I get a response like that from YOU!!

I can handle the loss.. its the manner in which we were beaten that gets my back up.. I suppose your one of these.. 'oh well thats life' brigade. I'd love to see your face if someone at your place of work stitched you up with the boss and you got taken down.. I suppose you'd just shrug your shoulders and sign on would you?

We may well have lost that last race without the interferance of that Dane.. but the fans of speedway were robbed of the chance to find out.. Thats what the argument is about in the main.. he spoilt a fantastic tournament in just 10 seconds of one race.. And you dont mind that I suppose?

All I can assume is that if you were there, that you love having cheats waste your money.

Bad day Tomcat? :)

I suppose I am one of those who doesn't see any point in 'crying over spilt milk' as it were. What has happened, has happened and there's nothing anyone can do about it (well...)

There's tons of positives to be taken out of this week (including Sat. night), why not concentrate on that?

And for what it's worth, I'd never get 'stitched up' at work, as I play by the rules! :wink: Not that I think you have any reason to comment on that given that you don't know me(AFAIK!), nor my boss, or where I work!

Good luck on the psychology degree though!

Edited by Shnikies

Tomcat,

whole heartedly agree with your post if only a few more of us Brits had that attitude in day to day life,regarding being stitched up at work,been there and been sh8t on from a great height,it sure does give one a different outlook on life!!

Should we not be expecting a formal Statement by the FIM regarding what action they are taking to investigate suggestions that the race was thrown and for financial considerations?

You my friend are talking garbage.

FlyinRyan,

do you think this sort of thing doesn't go on then,to be honest a couple of top riders were quick off the mark with there summary of events!

Hang on, didn't Joe Screen slow down the race the year Mark Loram won the world title?

erm hello fellow countryman and all that?!!..the danes and the swedes kinda come from different countries!!!

This is Iggy's wife (yes he does have one despite being a speedway freak!!). I think that you should all lighten up and get on with life after all it's only pikey formula 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

christ i feel sorry for someone who has a spouse with an I.Q like yours you stupid ignorant poor excuse of a person!!!

wow nine pages in 1 hour has hans beat nicki's record.

JY2003 are you actually from Danmark or are you just a fan of a few of thier riders?

if the latter you are just as bad as that smug t**t Andersen

nah shes just a tubby little groupie with sod all better else to do!

Guest JY2003
nah shes just a tubby little groupie with sod all better else to do!

Thanks for the compliments :lol::approve:

Jeeze what a load of sour grapes!

Now there's a novelty a Sweaty Sock thinking England (sorry Team GB) got what they deserved :rolleyes:

i want to know howe some of the people on hear can say things about how anderson was riding. (i'm not trying to defend him if he did but the only one that knows what truely happend is anderson himself) i don't know if he did do anything wrong as i havn't seen it enough times yet to come to a conclusion but my initial feelings are he did nothing different to what havey and loram were doing all nite by blipping the throttle to try and reduce the amount of wheel spin they were getting and trying to get the forward drive. When scot got passed he still had 3 laps to go and was on the back wheel of pk when he did get passed. interesting to hear scots thoughts at the start of the meeting tho when he was being interviewed when he said "there's no excuses"

all in all a good meeting but no where near as good as the race off but i wasn't expecting it to be like that.

Hang on, didn't Joe Screen slow down the race the year Mark Loram won the world title?

erm hello fellow countryman and all that?!!..the danes and the swedes kinda come from different countries!!!

Not just fellow conuntryman but also friend. The Joe and Mark thing was completely different. Joe gave up his chance to win the meeting for Mark to be world champion, that's what mates do for each other.

Although after the meeting I had a text message from a friend of mine who is actually Danish. He congratulated GP on coming 2nd etc and asked how I thought the meeting went. My reply isn't repeatable but he then phoned me to ask why I had called Hans Andersen a ******. He said that of course he let him by, it's because he was Swedish and that they always help each other out as they are the nearest country to them and all the rubbish. Think he was just rubbing it in, but it gives you the perspective from a Danes point of view. I just hope that the Ippo promotion are having a few words with him before they let him ride again. He has made himself a very unlikable person throughout this year (Richardson at Peterborough and Norris at Wolves), but this is the final straw.

Wonder if he got out of the stadium ok or if someone let his tyres down??