British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cinderman

SKYSPORTS.

What about a pat on the back for sky sports. I think we all take them for granted .In my opinion i think the coverage of the WTC was superb . So much so i even sent them a thank you. Well worth the subscription fee. They have down to a fine art.

What about a pat on the back for sky sports. I think we all take them for granted .In my opinion i think the coverage of the WTC was superb . So much so i even sent them a thank you. Well worth the subscription fee. They have down to a fine art.

What email address did you use?

I would like to do the same. I thought all the broadcasts were superb, with excellent direction, interviews and camera work.

feedback@skysports.com

I think the presentation of the SWC was top notch. The direction was sharper, camerawork better, interviews and guest excellent.

Time to email Sky and tell them.

http://www.sky.com/skycom/article/0,,90000...00.html#general

There's a feedback button which you can leave a message to the sports editor, oe feedback@skysports.com

Thanks

Steve

Just sent my reply.

In fact the coverage was so good that i decided to stay at home on Thursday night even though i had a ticket.

Well done Sky.

Guest VintageAce

I feel the presentation on SkySports would be greatly improved by the replacement of Nigel Pearson.

I know the man is a speedway enthusiast. I know he is press officer for Wolverhampton and I have no reason to doubt his enthusiasm and his ability to perform his duties to a high standard at Wolverhampton.

However, as a broadcaster the kindest thing I can say to him is "Stick to your day job, Nigel!"

Ron.

I've finally watched all 4 meetings after my hols and can only add what fantastic work the Sky Sports team did. It came across as brilliant drama, entertainment and I was literally on the edge of my seat with the Havvy and Rempala heat.

One thing I noticed on Monday Ermolenko with his highlights and goatee made him look like Nicki Pedersen, did someone tell him as by Tuesday the goatee was gone :D

Just received a reply email from SKYSPORTS thanking me for my comments. Nice to know someone takes the trouble to respond.

i decided to stay at home on Thursday night even though i had a ticket.

Phewwwwww was getting a complex then Lanzilla, thought you'd stayed away as I was in Town :lol::wink: