British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JY2003

Well Done Hans Andersen

They would if he rode for their team :wink:

Doesn't always work that way Shaz!

Fair enough, there are plenty of Ipswich supporters that will be pleased that one of their riders has won a GP Round (though I am sure that many of them would have preferred it to be Scott!)

However, just because a rider rides for your team, doesn't mean you have to support him and cheer his return after winning a round! (Just from my own personal view there!) :wink:

You are right there Tabby, yes, we would love to see Scotty win a GP and would go mental when he does, but Shazzy is also right in that a lot of Ippo fans are chuffed that one of their riders did win......does that make any sense?

Like when we were at the Championship of GB at Arlington, the Ippo fans went nuts because Scott won that. David Norris then turned to all of you on the 3rd bend as you were all cheering Scott and said "yep you've finally something to cheer" :wink:

TRick is certainly not a favourite of mine but when he was paraded around Arlington in the open top Merc with the World Championship Trophy everyone cheered him ....... Eastbourne fans included but were soon drowned out when he reached the second bend full of Poole fans.

If it was Poole v Ipswich this week and Hans was making an appearance for the first time there I wouldn't bank on a good reception.

I would also like to post a belated congratulations to Hans Andersen. He fully deserved to win and I, for one, am very pleased for him! I think he needed the boost after the threats and missing out on a GP place in the qualifier.

Well done Hans!

:o Cant ever remember Norris having much to be cheered for. :blink:

If the Standing ovation Hans got after the Belle Vue match is anything to go by, it may be necessary for the club to be reported to the noise abatement society, after this Thursdays reception... :D

Thats the trouble, people are entitled to come on hear and moan about Hans but all you do-gooders are short in the brain when it came to the WC. It will take some people longer than others to forgive Hans. If I want to have a pop at him I will.

Flaming hell mate I hope nothing bad happens in your life or you'll be suicidal. All riders risk life and limb everytime they race so if you can't appreciate that and you're going to have a pop at Hans for something so petty then stay at home.

Try telling that to Scott Nicholls, Mark Loram, Lee Richardson, David Norris, Gary Havelock, Joe Screen, Neil Middleditch and fans alike who pay to watch these riders risk their lives on a daily basis........and then have our hopes and dreams crushed by a liar and a crook like Hans.

Tell me if those riders have forgotton about it. I bet your house that Floppy hasn't. I may be starting to come around to the idea about moving on and not because a minority of people on hear have mentioned that. Just listening to Hans give his reasons post race on what happened in the last heat jsut makes me want to puke. I enjoyed watching the like on Scotty race for the Witches but as some have said already, as long as Hans Anderssen is racing in the UK for the Whiches or any other team in the future, I will not pay my money to watch him.

as long as Hans Anderssen is racing in the UK for the Whiches or any other team in the future, I will not pay my money to watch him.

I'm sure you'll be truly missed - Not. You're probably a Mildenhall supporter or something anyways and would never have the opportunity to see him. Get over it, put another record on.

UE you can't be a true speedway fan if you are going to think like that muppet :approve:

Thats the trouble, people are entitled to come on hear and moan about Hans but all you do-gooders are short in the brain when it came to the WC. It will take some people longer than others to forgive Hans. If I want to have a pop at him I will.

Flaming hell mate I hope nothing bad happens in your life or you'll be suicidal. All riders risk life and limb everytime they race so if you can't appreciate that and you're going to have a pop at Hans for something so petty then stay at home.

Try telling that to Scott Nicholls, Mark Loram, Lee Richardson, David Norris, Gary Havelock, Joe Screen, Neil Middleditch and fans alike who pay to watch these riders risk their lives on a daily basis........and then have our hopes and dreams crushed by a liar and a crook like Hans.

Tell me if those riders have forgotton about it. I bet your house that Floppy hasn't. I may be starting to come around to the idea about moving on and not because a minority of people on hear have mentioned that. Just listening to Hans give his reasons post race on what happened in the last heat jsut makes me want to puke. I enjoyed watching the like on Scotty race for the Witches but as some have said already, as long as Hans Anderssen is racing in the UK for the Whiches or any other team in the future, I will not pay my money to watch him.

You must be Brighton Bob's brother? That's one hell of a sunstrip: Brighton Bob's Undercover Elephant :lol:

and then have our hopes and dreams crushed by a liar and a crook like Hans.

Tell me if those riders have forgotton about it. I bet your house that Floppy hasn't.

I'm sorry but thats one of the biggest overstatements I've ever come across, my hopes and dreams don't depend on us winning the world cup in any sport and if your's do i suggest you get a reality check, otherwise you'll die VERY disappointed!

No you're not betting my house, maybe you'd like to bet your own though if your so confident eh?

As for Floppy, seeing as he was headed for the scrap heap until last year i suspect he's simply glad to be involved in all this, better to have loved and lost etc!

The thing you forget is that NOBODY is FORGETTING, simply moving on!

Edited by General Melchitt

"Oh how quickly the so called Team GB fans forget! :mad:

Hmmm, or could it be we can apreciate good riding when it happens so as well as slagging off and moaning about the bad we also praise and congratulate the good?

Try it sometime!

as long as Hans Anderssen is racing in the UK for the Whiches or any other team in the future, I will not pay my money to watch him.

I'm sure you'll be truly missed - Not. You're probably a Mildenhall supporter or something anyways and would never have the opportunity to see him. Get over it, put another record on.

Not a Mildo fan but do race the F2's there. Bit of a tight track though. Bangers are better round there though!

Not a Mildo fan but do race the F2's there. Bit of a tight track though. Bangers are better round there though!

I should stick to picking Strawberries mate, instead of all this Speedway mullarkey.

U.E do you ever race f2s down here?

do i know you? ........... or know of you?

TAXI.