British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shazzybird

Canterbury Crusaders

still got my coat from '87 shazz... trouble is the era Gibbo rode in they only had bearskins

Will have to dig out my crusader coat out from Dick Searle era! Still got it in the loft as I'm sure a few others have too!!

Yep - Mine's tucked away somewhere too - could never bring myself to throw it away. :roll:

so how about it...if me n gibbo entered a pairs meeting in canterbury colours would anyone come and cheer us on???

so how about it...if me n gibbo entered a pairs meeting in canterbury colours would anyone come and cheer us on???

Why not get Barney and Mark involved and go for a 4TT :?:

they gotta join the STRA first :D

they gotta join the STRA first :D

Barney, Mark - you up for it. :?: :?: :?:

I'm up for it, but every time I hop on my son's bike he starts laughing :D

I think he is just trying to hide his jealusy!! One things for sure if Barney & me get the gate its going to be bl--dy hard for anyone to get past,even if we are going slow(wont be much room)

Cheers Mark ;-)

One things for sure if Barney & me get the gate its going to be bl--dy hard for anyone to get past,even if we are going slow(wont be much room)

They sure would Marty....must be all that good food at Tailem Bend! :lol:

I think he is just trying to hide his jealusy!! One things for sure if Barney & me get the gate its going to be bl--dy hard for anyone to get past,even if we are going slow(wont be much room)

Cheers Mark ;-)

Good on yer Mark - just need Barney now :!:

don't think Barney has managed to navigate his way into the new forum yet...

`The Management` could`nt afford to give us coats way back then, we had to go and hunt for our coats, they were`nt bear skins, they were mammoth skin!, and our leathers were from stegasaurous hide!

P.S. anyone know how to spell stegasaurous?

still got my coat from '87 shazz... trouble is the era Gibbo rode in they only had bearskins

P.S. anyone know how to spell stegasaurous?

Simple....BSPA or the alternative spelling BSI

:clown

The justification? Well, from google, ...

The stegosaurus was one of a family of massive armored dinosaurs that lived 170 million years ago. If it was attacked, it lashed out a defense with its sharply spiked tail

`The Management` could`nt afford to give us coats way back then,

Hey Gibbo back in '75 didn't Maggie and Cliff sponsor the final race and donate one of their coats (the ones with the stripes down the arms) Blimey how old am I!!!! Maybe even just before your era that may have been too and that makes me feel even older as I can remember them having a stall just by the main gate toilets! Next to Vic Hollingsbees' Ice Cream van!

I wanna know how come Barney has not found his way in here yet and where is The Raven too?????????

I wanna know how come Barney has not found his way in here yet and where is The Raven too?????????

Phone him, email him, write to him Shazzy - I want to see a Crusaders team on track again :!:

The future is in your hands ;)