British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lil Devil

The most naturally gifted rider

Kevin, I have to say you have singled out the most blatant offender but the problem is not limited to just one person .....

The answer is in how the rest of us deal with the few people intent on causing trouble. Anyone with any ideas that will work please yell out !!

Lunchy, I agree with both things you say in the first quote, and in the second quote you ask for ideas on how to deal with it, so here goes...

Make an example of the most blatant offender and ban them, hopefully the rest will then take that as a warning and clean up their act. If they don't, systematically ban them until the message finally gets through.

Careful Kev, you may be next.... 8)

everyone seems to have forgotten Lioness.

I certainly haven't.

Lioness was/is one of the mainstays of the forum whose postings were/are inteligently written and made a excellent read. She also had/has an excellent sense of humour and had me laughing out loud on many occasions both on and "behind" the forum.

If you read this Lioness, we are missing you, you're one of the family, take some time out if you wish but please come back to us - this forum needs you K. :!:

The answer is in how the rest of us deal with the few people intent on causing trouble. Anyone with any ideas that will work please yell out !!

FWIW

1) People, dont leave ya sense of humours at the door., certain ppl on this site are wind up merchants ;)

2) People, firing form the hip isnt always best [trust me i know ;)]

3) People, Opinions are like noses, everyone has them, and opinions are just that.

4) Mods, there should be enough to do the job.

5) Mods, they should all sing off the same hymn sheet.

6) Mods, All mods should have the power to temp ban people of their own bat, then any discussions can take place behind the scenes after the problem has been delt with. Full Time bans should be left to Phil.

To be honest sandman, I really don't care that much anymore :!:

Oh stop all all of you! Stop it. Stop it stop it stop it. It's all so silly. Sto-o-o-o-o-p it. Stop stop stop.

Stop it.

That's my contribution.

JJ, um I mean Dekker, be careful, cuz if you get banned that means Pederson Jr, Workybabe, sandy creak sand racer and myself all get done away in one fell swoop. And Valc as well. One for all and all for one, god I loved that song by Big Audio Dynamite. We, me, us you uhhh, well, him, we all need to chill. 8) Personally, we understand very clearly your words of wisdom Lunchy, we will read it, learn it and live it, right me? uh, I mean him, oh, us. Im confused. 8) Hey Grachan, what does st-o-o-o-o-p it mean? :)

To be honest sandman, I really don't care that much anymore :!:

Some people may miss you, KH :cry:

It would be like not getting a birthday present.

I would miss you too Kevin, only gonna pop in and have a look at a few threads now, until tempers cool off a bit ;)

ditto to what Shazz says there....

JJ, um I mean Dekker, be careful, cuz if you get banned that means Pederson Jr, Workybabe, sandy creak sand racer and myself all get done away in one fell swoop. And Valc as well. One for all and all for one, god I loved that song by Big Audio Dynamite. We, me, us you uhhh, well, him, we all need to chill. 8) Personally, we understand very clearly your words of wisdom Lunchy, we will read it, learn it and live it, right me? uh, I mean him, oh, us. Im confused. 8) Hey Grachan, what does st-o-o-o-o-p it mean? :)

Don't worry JJ I am also Sir Lunchalot and the rest of the mod team

I believe if you asked any of the older geezers who raced against him, all from the 70's and 80's would probably count Kelly Moran as the most gifted natural. It helped that he was 5'3, but for awhile, it was poetry in motion. Not discarding Peter Craven and the rest, but I am quite sure, if they were able to see him at his peak, and what he could do, well what more can I say. Everyone has a Kelly racing and I stress racing story. He really was magic to watch for awhile. :)

So what you are sayin is the team is safe JJ? :? I am Jake the Sand Jungle Racer Ummmm.... Dude 8)

Sometimes dont you ever think it would be good to simplify things and get more help, I am tired of sharing with seven others. My therapist thinks she can make all of you go away. :?