British Speedway Forum

Very very unhappy with national anthem this weekend!

It was not the singing of either the English or Welsh but the fact that the start girls did not remove their caps during either! Very very disrespectful.  :mad:

They should have removed more than their caps. :D ...........

..... I hate myself sometimes

Very very unhappy with national anthem this weekend!

It was not the singing of either the English or Welsh but the fact that the start girls did not remove their caps during either! Very very disrespectful.  :mad:

Actually Ill think you'll find that this is open to debate as etiquette is unclear on whether women should wear hats. Im sure Liontamer would be happy to have a mass debate over the start girls :wink:

Dont care about it didnt stand for either.. as A im not welsh and B not proud to be British! Waits for flack of everyone!

Im sure Liontamer would be happy to have a mass debate over the start girls :wink:

:D

Someone ought to tell his mother he's being mucky again. :rolleyes:

Edited by Liontamer

Actually Ill think you'll find that this is open to debate as etiquette is unclear on whether women should wear hats. Im sure Liontamer would be happy to have a mass debate over the start girls :wink:

I didn't quite get that.........come again!! :blink:

Dont care about it didnt stand for either.. as A im not welsh and B not proud to be British!  Waits for flack of everyone!

If you knew you'd get flack over saying it you shouldn't have written it, just shows your ignorance if you don't have respect for the National Anthem.

Edited by shazzybird

If you knew you'd get flack over saying it you shouldn't have written it, just shows your ignorance if you don't have respect for the National Anthem.

I'm with Stokie on this one. I do not stand for God save the Queen. Why should I ask a "supreme being" (if there is one which I doubt) to save just one person. I stood for the Welsh anthem and I'll stand for Rule Britannia or Land of Hope and Glory. I'm just not a monarchist does that make me ignorant too :wink:

EDITED for reasons of accuracy :wink:

Edited by Star Lady

Starlady it wasnt Vog it was me... and Shazzy knows im not ignorant... just opinionated, and i agree with your point of view Starlady! :approve:

Apologies Stokie will edit the post now. THat's what comes of trying to cram reading the forum into a 20 minute break :sad:

Nope but after speaking on MSN you'll know who i am! :P

I'm the Stokie you have/had on your list! tut tut ! :blink:

Edited by Stokie052

Phewwww knew I was worse for wear in Cardiff but I'm sure I would of remembered meeting you there :lol: and yes I do know you are not ignorant Stokie xx