British Speedway Forum

We have a lad in our Sunday League football team that before each game he is violently sick.  (Can't believe I'm making an excuse here for LR)  Maybe when he was ill at Eastbourne it was pre-WTC jitters, even the most composed people get nerves and with knowing he has fans out there that don't like him for whatever reason that may have contributed to the nerves.

Just a thought  :rolleyes:

Might be Shazzybird.....perhaps someone could confirm, but I'm sure I heard someone say he's been feeling a bit under the weather all week :blink: Might be nerves though, if he's been feeling ill all week it's weird the day be fore the big night he's sick. But still, I don't think he faked anything, but nerves is a possibility! :)

Weird.....you ain't stalking me are ya?  :blink:  :D

Oh Rosie! how can you think that when you said in your bio that I am more than welcome to call you Fudge. Anyway I like fudge better than I like roses - nasty prickly things they are!. :D

Ooh, you mean on my space then? Lol, should have known it was something along those lines. Hehe :P

Ooh, you mean on my space then? Lol, should have known it was something along those lines. Hehe :P

[/quote

Right, Fudge, I mean your space - a great read. Very interesting word picture of a very lively girl of 13.

A long time ago I had a daughter of 13. She was quite different from you, but it was a very long time ago.

Stay well - stay happy :DB)

What always makes me laugh is that no matter which rider it is being slagged off you can always rely on the sub 16 year old girlies to come to the said riders defence. Unless its Mark Loram who seems to attract the "older" fans

Well that counts me out, im 18 and definatly no girlie, can't stand 'em! More of a tomboy me! :D

What always makes me laugh is that no matter which rider it is being slagged off you can always rely on the sub 16 year old girlies to come to the said riders defence. Unless its Mark Loram who seems to attract the "older" fans

Your premise, Rich Tea, is totally false. I'm not sub 16 [or even 16]. I'm not a girlie or even a mumsie. I am a daddy and I'm a wannabe grand-daddy. I'm seventy-two.

In spite of all these disqualifications I will always defend any rider, from any team or nation, who I feel is being unjustly, in my opinion, subjected to criticism.

So you see, your basic premise crumbles like an over-dunked Rich Tea.

Ahem! I hope you do realise I would defend Loram if everyone was giving him a hard time. Who knows, I might even stick up for Screeny!

At least 15 point maximum LEE, turned up with a tummy bug,and rode his nuts off, not like Crump who has cried off sick with his tummy bug.

At least 15 point maximum LEE, turned up with a tummy bug,and rode his nuts off, not like Crump who has cried off sick with his tummy bug.

How do you know how bad both their illnesses were? Wouldn't look too clever if Jason got to the starting tapes and had to go back to the pits for a 'toilet break' would it?

:mad::neutral:

It could have brought a whole new meaning to the phrase "fill your boots"

OK I'm leaving :P

but Jason Crump doesn't seem to be ill every time there's a speedway meeting does he ..

he may be there but is always either ill or has bike problems.

never seem to hear from him saying he feels good and his bikes are working well.

maybe he just makes excuses beforehand