Sign in to follow this  
iris123

German U21 Final

Result of the final taken from inspeed.de

1.C.Hefenbrock :D

2.K.Wölbert :D:D

3.M.Dilger

4.R.Schäfer

Hefe went into the meeting as favourite,so not unexpected,but again another great result from Wölbert :D

1. Hefe 14

2. Wölbert 11

3. Dilger 12

4. Schäfer 13

5. Petersen 9

6. Busch 9

7. Speiser 8

8. Lieschke 8

9. Stange 7 (two times fell)

10. Hertrich 7

11. Müller 6

12. Diener 5

13. Kurz 4

14. Pudel 3

15. Mack 2

16. Kroner 1 (three times engine failure)

gutted for tommy would have thought he would have had a good chance what do u guys think

Thought he would make the final.Didn't give him much chance against Christian to be honest as he has been looking very strong the last few weeks.All the riders that have been over,Smoli,Kugelmann,Kroner, have had a bit of a struggle re-adjusting to the German tracks imo.Just hope all goes well for them next week in Austria :)

Edited by iris123

After heat 8 it began to rain. Then TOmmy had bad starts and alsways was fighting realy hard end fell.

Looks like KL have a duffer then. Looks like KL isnt the only place he cant ride...... cue Mr Hone.

Edited by Dekker

Looks like KL have a duffer then. Looks like KL isnt the only place he cant ride...... cue Mr Hone.

What is that Mr Hone or Mr Moan??? ;)

Young Hefenbrook impressed me in the World Under21's at Pardubice and Lonigo --good lad with good equipment and no doubt UK bound soon ?

Edited by Main Man

Wait for this Saturday Night in Austria -Stange, Hefenbrock and Smolinski are all in the Under 21 World Final. Let's judge them after that. ;)

Young Hefenbrook impressed me in the World Under21's at Pardubice and Lonigo --good lad with good equipment and no doubt UK bound soon ?

Mmmm :unsure: I know he has turned offers down.Also know he has his sights set on one of the top leagues next year.If he could fit a season in Britain in as well as all the other commitments.I do think he would take to the tracks in Britain better than some that have tried in recent years.Also think he and Smoli can spring a few surprises in Austria

2. Wölbert 11

Kevin(?) Wolbert ( I presume it's the same rider) raced as a guest in today's U21 District Tournament in Zielona Gora, Poland scoring (0,0,2,2,1) . Held his own against experienced local riders and never gave up on trying to get a better position. Can our German friends give some backround info on this rider. According to the speaker at todays meeting, Wolbert is the U16 German champ???

tom

it is the German U16 master has has a personal coach. it is rafal

okoniewski. he trains few times in the year in the Polish rawicz.

it drives this year into pardubice and in the junior-run into Prague

on Monday

Edited by GERspeedway

today he raced in a "BOLL" (a company based in Zielona Gora) kevlar (green) which is a sponsor of numerous riders in Poland, I also see that he wore a "BOLL" cap on the podium during in the German U21 final. I'm curious to know if BOLL is his sponsor and maybe looking to bring him into polish league. :)

it is the German U16 master has has a personal coach. it is rafal

okoniewski. he trains few times in the year in the Polish rawicz.

well, that explains it....:)

Edited by tommy