British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

Does anybody know if any riders in the line-up will be affected by the restage date?

I was wondering the same. Don't think it will affect it too much as the seasons not in full swing yet.

Edited by plantpot

Gutted about the meeting cancelled but I suppose safety comes first and if the track isn't raceable it can't be ridden on. Bad news is now we might not be able to make it next Sunday, fingers crossed anyway. Glad it was called off this early rather than while fans were travelling.

Guest Jim Blanchard
I'm sure someone is trying to tell me something!!

Yes, Krissie leave you vests on a bit longer girl. :D or Don't cast a clout until May goes out. lol

Gutted for Sean but we will try and make it next week.

Edited by Jim Blanchard

I was wondering the same. Don't think it will affect it too much as the seasons not in full swing yet.

According to the BSPA site the fixtures for sunday are:

19/03/2006 14:30 Newport v Isle of Wight (PT)

19/03/2006 15:30 Mildenhall v Ipswich (CH)

19/03/2006 18:30 Newcastle v Workington (PT)

There was a grim inevitability about all this. A soon as the March 12 date was announced, the first thing that flashed into my mind was, it's way too early in the year and bad weather is almost a foregone conclusion.

Yes, Krissie leave you vests on a bit longer girl.  :D  or Don't cast a clout until May goes out. lol

Gutted for Sean but we will try and make it next week.

cya then jim...take care all and hopefully see most of you at the restaging :)

ps just given rabbit the news she'd got as far as oxford :(

right gonna go make myself garlic chicken kievs, chips and peas for my dinner :approve:

cya then jim...take care all and hopefully see most of you at the restaging :)

ps just given rabbit the news she'd got as far as oxford  :(

Damm it was hoping rabbitt had got a lot further :P:D

:( due to snow and over night rain the crackers is postponed for sunday 19th of march hope too see you all there

like evrybody else has said, im gutted for sean, but i'll be there next week instead, i hope the line up is as good.

i've also managed to talk my nephew into coming along, which is no mean feat seeing as he hates all sport with a passion, especially motorsports, but im hoping to get him hooked :D

now im off to have a snow ball fight with him

Damm it was hoping rabbitt had got a lot further  :P  :D

Sorry to rub it in Orion but they had actually only got a s far as the Cowley exit - she hadnt quite made it to Oxford itself, although it is easier to use the closest City when explaining to these Northern folk!!!! :D

Sorry Krissie!!! xxxxx :oops:

Sorry to rub it in Orion but they had actually only got a s far as the Cowley exit - she hadnt quite made it to Oxford itself, although it is easier to use the closest City when explaining to these Northern folk!!!!  :D

Sorry Krissie!!! xxxxx :oops:

OI! I agree f4e it is easier to go by the nearest city/town/well known village etc especially when texting as you are usually limited to how many words/letters you are allowed in one text message.

I dont know about rabbit but I'm not made of money or unlimited texts....lol :angry:

I'll go and get back in bed :P