British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hackett

Poland, Bydgoszcz

Ryanair flights booked for Friday 22nd for 2.5 Witches fans to make their return visit to Bydgoszcz! Hope to see Rico, Mateusz & everyone there again. At least this year we don't have to trek all the way from Warsaw. Now trying to get a hotel booked, hoping to get Pod rather than Brda this year.

Just done some checking but it seems that the Pod Orlem has no rooms available. Seems to be space at the Hotel Brda and I have e-mailed an enquiry to the City Hotel asking about rooms there.

The Bydgoszcz football style shirts with the name on the back look great as well. Can you buy them over there?

Only for Polonia Bydgoszcz Net Fans members and good old friends (cheers Rico :wink: ).

All roads lead to Bydgoszcz in Sep '06 :)

Just done some checking but it seems that the Pod Orlem has no rooms available. Seems to be space at the Hotel Brda and I have e-mailed an enquiry to the City Hotel asking about rooms there.

We are booked into the Pod Orlem, I think next Sept will be the 6th year in a row we have stayed there. They usually have rooms available once the organisers have sorted themselves out, but its not until late on that you find out.

The Friday night session is usually in the Brda and the Saturday in Chesterfields under the City hotel, so either of the hotels you mention would leave a taxi ride home one night and a stagger upstairs on the other. :P

Rico :rolleyes:

I so desperately want to go to Bydgoszcz next year B)

Thing is my Uni classes start on the Monday so it might be a tight schedule to get back to Sheffield in time!

Last time I went to Poland we stayed at the Pod Orlem and it was superb, has anyone stayed at the City though? how does it compare?

Must say it's a mouth watering experience and it is the last round this year, we have two converts on a first visit to Poland so lock up your daughters :P

We are going out on the 21 sept Stansted to Bydgoszcz £55 and staying at the City hotel. Stayed at the Pod last year and that was very good. :)

Next year Bydgoszcz is on my 20th Birthday weekend so do I go to Poland for the weekend or stay in Oxford? :wink:

Next year Bydgoszcz is on my 20th Birthday weekend so do I go to Poland for the weekend or stay in Oxford? :wink:

Come to Bydgoszcz! However - knowing your alcohol limit - I dont think u could handle it with us out there!! :P

(I booked my hotel last nite :D)

Matt...I gotta say that if I was you, I'd have my birthday celebration in Bydgoszcz rather than Oxford.

I just wish I could have found the place when I was 20...

One thing concerns me, though....Is your alcohol limit really less than Nikkif's????? that could spell trouble for you in Poland ;)

Matt...I gotta say that if I was you, I'd have my birthday celebration in Bydgoszcz rather than Oxford.

I just wish I could have found the place when I was 20...

One thing concerns me, though....Is your alcohol limit really less than Nikkif's????? that could spell trouble for you in Poland  ;)

Ive learnt from last time! Ive been praticing drinking Polish vodka - mastered the art of it now!

And yes - Matts alcohol limit is a hell of a lot less than mine!! :D

And yes - Matts alcohol limit is a hell of a lot less than mine!!  :D

Yes well us cultured beings havent been out on the bottle since the age of 13 roaming the streets swigging alco pops :rolleyes:

Yes well us cultured beings havent been out on the bottle since the age of 13 roaming the streets swigging alco pops :rolleyes:

I didnt swig alco pops on the street - i drank cider in the park!! :P

F4E - Seems your daughter is now just another statistic :(