British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lawrence

Christmas Meeting At Polonia

Hello!!

Polonia Bydgoszcz Net F@ns organized yesterday christmas meeting with a managment and riders of Polonia Bydgoszcz. Almost every rider of Polonia team has come except Robert Sawina and Robert Kosciecha......It was a big surprise to see yesterday Andreas Jonsson who got an invitation about 2 o`clock afternoon :) Every member of PBNF could talk to the riders, take picture or autograph. I think that Mateusz will put here some photos or our [PBNF] website link to see it :)

Yeah, well it was a very nice meeting indeed. PePe, AJ, Klecha and U-21s - Buczek, Jedrzejewski, Mazur, Lopaczewski were those from Polonia Bydgoszcz riders who arrived. As Lawrence wrote, the biggest surprise was Jonsson who came with his mechanic Dudi. As it turned out later, Andreas bought a house near Bydgoszcz this day (just nearby PePe's villa) :)

I uploaded photos onto my webshots account tho' they may not be interesting for most of you - generally pics of PBNF's guys. Only a few of the last ones are us with riders as we didn't want to be too nagging with cameras. Anyway - if someone's interested - the pics are here.

Edited by Mateusz

Thanks for the photos Mateusz.

Cheers

Mikael

Someone results ?

Edit;

Oeps this was not a race :oops:

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

the biggest surprise was Jonsson who came with his mechanic Dudi. As it turned out later, Andreas bought a house near Bydgoszcz this day (just nearby PePe's villa) :) I uploaded photos onto my webshots account tho' they may not be interesting for most of you - generally pics of PBNF's guys. Only a few of the last ones are us with riders as we didn't want to be too nagging with cameras. Anyway - if someone's interested - the pics are here.

[B]And I was lead to believe that foreigners cannot buy properties in Poland. Not yet anyway:-). Where was this function held ? The pictures are great, as usual - keep posting[/b]

It was held in the restaurant of Polonia's main stand.

Edited by Mateusz

look a very good night out