British Speedway Forum

Congratulations To Chris ;) That Ginsters pasty sponsorship had to come in useful sometime Pat , just gotta find out how to make that bike run on Mince and potatoes !!! Well done and have a great Xmas, see you at Newport in the new year, Rich and Richard :D

Well done Chris - I'm sure you'll be able to stay on it :wink: '

Pat: When Butlins got mentioned, memories came flooding back of my visit not so long ago- but i'm sure you'll be more suitably dressed than I was!!!!!

Have a good crimbo to both of you and see you in the new year

Guest Christophers Dad

Pat: When Butlins got mentioned, memories came flooding back of my visit not so long ago- but i'm sure you'll be more suitably dressed than I was!!!!!

I do hope you resisted the temptation to get them out :o:o last year i copped off with a Redcoat his name was Justin :D:D

hope for your sake pat .butlins have plenty of ginsters in.and a happy new year to you and chris.and get that 500 reving chris.and enjoy your selves at butlins. :wink::wink:

Guest Christophers Dad
Congratulations To Chris  ;)  That Ginsters pasty sponsorship had to come in useful sometime Pat , just gotta find out how to make that bike run on Mince and potatoes !!!  Well done and have a great Xmas, see you at Newport in the new year, Rich and Richard  :D

It will be nice to meet up with you all again Rich :D hows your mate i met at Scunthorpe :o who was most complementry about me being a "Soft Southern B***ard" :D

Good news about Chris - look forward to seeing him on his 500cc machine next season.

Pat, you don't need to cut down on the Ginsters (surely the whole British pasty industry would collapse without your backing) - with all that flying about on the sleigh on Christmas Eve, you should lose plenty of weight. :o

All the best

Rob

I'm not one to grass but............ I received a text from someone at Butlins who said they had pulled a redcoat called Justin :lol: Chris or Pat I wonder :lol:

well done chris keep up the good work and i hope you have loads of fun good luck with youre speedway carrer

Sorry for bieng a liitle naive, but how old do you have to be in the uk before you can obtain a 500cc license.In aus you are allowed to practice at 15 but cannot race until 16.

Regards Darrell

Well done to Chris Bint known to all as Quicksilver for getting his 500 licence at the weekend.

Keep at it mate cant wait to see you ride on it  :approve:

and to think speedway probably seemed expensive even up to now. Hope Dad's ready for an "exciting" new year!

Big congrats to Mr Bint (jnr)! :D

Guest Christophers Dad

and to think speedway probably seemed expensive even up to now. Hope Dad's ready for an "exciting" new year!

ST

Exciting is hardly a word i would use to describe my feelings towards

Christopher moving up to a 500cc bike,and Speedway in general .

Its his choice to try and be a Speedway Rider :o i get much more enjoyment and excitment i suppose watching him play Rugby for his school on a Saturday morning :lol:

Exciting is hardly a word i would use to describe my feelings towards

Christopher moving up to a 500cc bike,and Speedway in general .

Its his choice to try and be a Speedway Rider :o  i get much more enjoyment and excitment i suppose watching him play Rugby for his school on a Saturday morning  :lol:

Free Pies? :P

With all the extra worry and pies that means:-

INDIGESTION !!!!

ALL THE BEST

NOBBY