British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tina

GP on Channel 4

Does anyone know what has happened to Ch 4 GP programme this week? Can't find it anywhere over the next 7 days. :cry:

Does anyone know what has happened to Ch 4 GP programme this week? Can't find it anywhere over the next 7 days. :cry:

Are you psychic?

I've just spent 10 minutes searching the TV listings for this.

Sometimes CH4 put the highlights on two weeks after the meeting, but I can't find a listing for next Saturday anywhere.

I thought i saw it advertised somewhere the other day as 7 am Saturday morning.I've just looked in the TV guide and all that it says for this time slot is Transworld Sport for one hour.So unless this was it ,sorry can't help.It does seem that Channel 4's commitment to Speedway isn't erm shall we say ...that great.Thank god for Sky. :)

What stupid time to have it on! Hardly going to attract any new viewers at the time of the day.

I'm taking the 3" screen tv with me as we are leaving for Cardiff @ 7am so I will watch it en route ;) if we get to the Services in time we can catch the A final on their tv :lol: they let us watch one of the world cup matches there last year........... Lovely people and loads of speedway fans meet there on their way to Cardiff