British Speedway Forum

Whats with all these unregistered people? Mod note - They're not unregistered people, just unregistered Forum members. No need to panic.

Forecast is for a warm overcast day. So the meeting is 100% guarenteed to go ahead.

I think we will see some great racing tomorrow with Bjarne Pedersen the slight favourite, with Crump, Nicholls and PK also in the mix. NP could be a spoiler.

Guest PanthersChamp06

Would be nice to see Hans and Ryan up there, but I think the Final will be

Scott, Nicki, Bjarne and Crump

after what i heard happened at Eastbourne yesterday....

Nicki, Bjarne, Kasprzak and Andersen for good measure would be a entertaining final :lol:

From what my spies tell me the racing at Wimborne Road this season hasnt exactly been exciting. We all know the only reason it is being staged here is cos Matthew Ford is pally with the big wigs at Sky.

It should have been held at a much more exciting track for racing Saddlebow Road.

To be fair though, Poole will have at least twice the crowd that King's Lynn would have got. In fact I doubt anywhere would get the same size crowd as Poole will get.

And let's not forget that speedway is a sport for the paying public B)

trying not to show favourtism here but......

Why not hold this event at a Premier Track for some great racing. Because, at Poole Kasprzak and Pedersen will up there no doubt because its at Poole.

Why not host it at a track like Somerset where u get great racing and would make it a neutral competition! And then host the PLRC at Poole/elite track instead of at Sheffield otherwise, Andre Compton will win it again

From what my spies tell me the racing at Wimborne Road this season hasnt exactly been exciting. We all know the only reason it is being staged here is cos Matthew Ford is pally with the big wigs at Sky.

It should have been held at a much more exciting track for racing Saddlebow Road.

I don't know quite where you get your imformation from VV,

but the racing so far this season has been not to bad at times.

And also, we would get three times the attendance at Poole than

you would at your Drum, Sky or no sky. :)

As for holding the ELRC at a premier league venue, if i had

to choose one, it would definatly be Somerset, but the facillitys

would need to be increased

As for holding the ELRC at a premier league venue, if i had

to choose one, it would definatly be Somerset, but the facillitys

would need to be increased

Somersets only downfall :(

The greatest race track in the country!!

What just because the track has a bit more dirt down on it.

Id rather watch speedway at a nice stadium with good facilities then a bomb crater with a shed round it.

Anyway, Poole does have good metings like Friday, but theyve just got to grade and water the track properly.

Bazaar

When was the last time you went to the Norfolk Arena my friend? Buster Chapman has done the stadium up. If Bjarne Pedersen and KK dont get in the final tomorrow evening it will be a big shock with their big home track advantage.

Id rather watch speedway at a nice stadium with good facilities then a bomb crater with a shed round it.

Anyway, Poole does have good metings like Friday, but theyve just got to grade and water the track properly.

i go to speedway for good racing, not for the most comfy seats to sit on in the warm grandstand :rolleyes:

and by the way, for once listen to Vincent Vega ... Buster Chapman owns the STADIUM, not just the promotion, more than Poole can manage TheFinger.gif

To be fair though, Poole will have at least twice the crowd that King's Lynn would have got. In fact I doubt anywhere would get the same size crowd as Poole will get.

You have absolutely no way of knowing that!!! It would be nice for us fans here in the East/South East of England and Central England to witness a showcase meeting like this on a neutral track (without having to travel to the other side of the country), yes even a PL track, which would make the meeting a damn site more entertaining than it will be tomorrow down at Poole. :blink:

If you can point me in the direction of the dirt on the KL track this season then please do. :rolleyes:

Then come on over to KL, you won't be disappointed I can assure you. :rolleyes:

yes even a PL track, which would make the meeting a damn site more entertaining than it will be tomorrow down at Poole. :blink:

Do you have the benefit of foresight? How can you judge before the meeting has even taken place? :rolleyes:

You have absolutely no way of knowing that!!! It would be nice for us fans here in the East/South East of England and Central England to witness a showcase meeting like this on a neutral track

So right SS, it would be GREAT to watch a meeting of this calibre at Lynn again IF the riders are up for it. Mind you I am looking forward to the Under 21's next Wednesday, should be very hotly contested by the young riders hungry for success, it's a shame it's a Wednesday though as that will cut the crowd numbers down .............

From what I can recall, the ELRC is a shared event, meaning that all EL Clubs recieve a share on the profits from the day! With this in mind why hold it at a PL venue? :unsure: