British Speedway Forum

Yes Smillie you get given a tracker number and mine says the same which were ordered before christmas

Don't worry people they will come bout 2 weeks before if ya lucky!! :D

Dunno how but once you book ya tickets for Denmark GP they come within 3 days and Cardiff takes about 8 months!!

Ordered mine last SEPTEMBER.........still waiting of course. :mad:

The tracker says they're now in stock awaiting dispatch. :lol::lol:

I think they leave it till the last second so they can say "Tough, no time to print any more" if the Royal Mail van gets broken into!! :mad::mad:

Buy them on the day, saves a lot of worrying! It's not as if you get a nbetter seat by ordering 6 months in advance, every seat is brilliant.

is says mine have been despatched today !!!!!!!!!!!

Buy them on the day, saves a lot of worrying!  It's not as if you get a nbetter seat by ordering 6 months in advance, every seat is brilliant.

Ahhh...............but I wanted to sit as close as possible to the Prince of Wales. Now somebody's told me that's the pub!! :unsure::D

Guest PanthersChamp06

Somebody who's surname begin's with C received their's yesterday. Hope mine are on the way.

Ahhh...............but I wanted to sit as close as possible to the Prince of Wales. Now somebody's told me that's the pub!!  :unsure:  :D

Good point :)

Somebody who's surname begin's with C received their's yesterday. Hope mine are on the way.

So H won't be far behind then? I hope to receive ours next week so I can stop panicking they will arrive when we are on holiday.

So H won't be far behind then?  I hope to receive ours next week so I can stop panicking they will arrive when we are on holiday.

If they are doing the alphabet I should get mine the same day as yours, Gemini :)

Does this mean the next 6 pages will be full of I got mine I got mine I got Mine :rolleyes::P

Got an email this morning .

Tickets have been posted .......... their on the way .

Just for Shazzy. :P I had an email this morning and ours have been posted.

Great and some wise one has started another thread about it as well :lol: