British Speedway Forum

I ordered my tickets for Cardiff months ago (on the day they went on sale).

I have not received them yet.

Should I worry or has nobody else got their tickets yet either ?

Don't worry - I doubt if anyone has received their tickets yet. They are not usually sent until a few weeks before the event. Start panicking on June 2nd. :D

Cannot understand why it takes Cardiff so long. Denmark deliver in three days and Italy have only taken just under two weeks.

still havnt ofrdered mine yet :cry:

who do u think for the wildcard and track reserves?

WC: Si Stead

TR: Bomber Harris

TR: Eddie Kennent :neutral:

Ben Barker

doubt they have even beenprinted yet?

why the rush??

aint brought mine yet!!!

i think the wild card is david howe. and there aren't reserves this year there are set reserves for every stage so no one looks of the pace, they are hans andersen and ryan sullivan. i'm not sure so don't quote me on anything.

Mark Loram for the Wild Card that's what I say!!!!!!!!!!! :approve:

Every year I get my tickets nice and early, and every year I am panicking come April because I haven't got 'em. You'd have thought I'd learnt by now. The problem is that I get a whole load for other people at the same time, and they are always mithering me as to where they are.

Guest Christophers Dad

i think the wild card is david howe. :D:D

trust me......getting tickets close to the event is the best way!

we ordered tickets for a concert (embrace) and they arrived within a week......6 months later, the day of the concert arrives.......now where was that safe place we put the tickets so we wouldnt lose them?

getting them near the time is always the best bet!

I've ordered mine and have not received them yet. I ordered mine a couple of years ago and a week before the event I had not received them and so had to travel to Cardiff without any tickets and go to the office to collect them which was fine, apart from the fact that when I got to the office they had no record of me and could not connect to the server to verify that I had ordered tickets, I was not happy. They eventually sorted out the technical problems and I got my tickets, but I was panicking for a while.

So don;t worry if you do not get your tickets in time, just collect them from the gate, and pray they have sorted out the IT problems.

When I booked my tickets online I got a password and a ref number so I could check to see where my tickets are! did anyone else get this?? I checked this out and it says that they are waiting for them to come from the organiser!