British Speedway Forum

challenge anyone...

...not under 15's ;)

Liesdale, Can you spell English?  In Welsh of course!  Swedish in Swedish is not spelt "Swedish" :P

Yeah but Swedish in Swedish is not spelt 'Sweedish' :blink:

My 'ed hurts

I think it's 'Sverge' for Sweden, so does that make it 'Svergish' :D:lol:

Edited by Phil Silvers

Sverige, the Swedish [ excuse me ] pronunciation sounds like ' Svarea' [ the last 4 letters sounding like the word ' area ' . ]

I am The Greatest u 15 speedway rider  and challenge anyone to take me on i am sweedish and will pay for your trip to sweeden is you wish to challenge me!!

:mad:

I am the greatest over 30 rider never to have ridden a speedway bike. I will take you u on your challenge. :mad::mad:

(I just need you to lend me a bike :rolleyes: )

Harry Martinson?

Harry Edmund?

I'll find more if you like :P

Harry Verderci? No he's an Italian travel agent. His cousin is Alf Wedersein, the top German travel guy. :)

I am The Greatest u 15 speedway rider  and challenge anyone to take me on i am sweedish and will pay for your trip to sweeden is you wish to challenge me!!

:mad:

:blink: who the hell is he :D

:blink:  who the hell is he  :D

The greatest Under-15 rider in Sweden, apparently! Could it be that we haven't heard of him in England on account of his tender years?

Highly likely I feel!

He says though "I challenge anyone to take me on".......take him on at what, we assume speedway, but he might mean Draughts..!.. :D

If you are under 15 and riding in Sweden then you would be racing 80cc bikes.

Unless your name is jonus messing you are not the best under 15 rider in sweden.

I live in Sweden and im very much involved with 3 clubs here so i no who is the best under 15 rider

If you are under 15 and riding in Sweden then you would be racing 80cc bikes.

Unless your name is jonus messing you are not the best under 15 rider in sweden.

I live in Sweden and im very much involved with 3 clubs here so i no who is the best  under 15 rider

Don't know how to spell his name though....it's Jonas :P

sorry. i dont no him personally just seen him ride in the rm 80cc swedish final last year and was very impressed. Think he is named in Rospiggarna and Gavle this year?