British Speedway Forum

Daniel King should win this with Steve Boxall his main threat as he's been in superb form so far this season

think weve got the world under 21 semis, im glad really, as itll be good to see how different nations do at owlerton :approve::P , anyway james wright to win tonight :wink:

Steve is now at the track and he says they are still having light drizzle and that practice has been cancelled.

Is it worth a 90 mile journey or is it likely to be off?

Think there is a good chance of it clearing for this evening, of course I can't guarantee that, I shall be leaving home in a few minutes

Couple of miles from track and it is not raining at present, stopped about 30 mins ago, still breezy.

Hope that helps

Think there is a good chance of it clearing for this evening, of course I can't guarantee that, I shall be leaving home in a few minutes

Thanks. Will probably follow suit now.

Is it worth a 90 mile journey or is it likely to be off?

Well steve has spoken to the clerk of the course and he said they have plenty of dry material to put on the track if needs be. They will do their utmost to get the meeting on. Obviously the track is quite slick at the moment because of the weather. Steve went out onto the track and says it looks rideable, it just depends on how much more rain we get and what they can do with the track to get meeting on.

Just got another text from steve this minute saying that it's basically raining off and on, he's sitting in the car park right now and it's very grey with no breaks all around. :neutral:

Im 6 mile away towards spalding direction and it raining quite hard here and it has been for the past half hour.

My names not j.crump or anything but i cant see it being on.

drying up in Pereborough, hope it is coming your way :P

drying up in Pereborough, hope it is coming your way :P

Its dry in Mildenhall too Steve and has been since 1pm, just seems the cloud is sitting over The Norfolk Arena :angry:

Edited by FenTiger76

like i say im 6 mile away it might be like hawai in lynn.

Its still raining in Terrington (about 3 miles from Norfolk arena) but is starting to get lighter and the sky is starting to clear! got my fingers crossed!! :lol: