British Speedway Forum

I wonder if Shovvy has finished on the phone to the samaritans :lol:

Guest schumifan

He's busy posting wind up threads, although Chris Brown's original post in reply was much more amusing than the edited version he had to submit later. And Chris, if you're reading this, it's about time someone said that. Nice one. ;)

He's busy posting wind up threads, although Chris Brown's original post in reply was much more amusing than the edited version he had to submit later. And Chris, if you're reading this, it's about time someone said that. Nice one. ;)

Seems i missed it - Anyway not to worry, my head is still hurting after last nights celebrations of Rickardssons catastrophic faliure to achieve a measley 8 points to reach a semi final :lol:

Seems i missed it - Anyway not to worry, my head is still hurting after last nights celebrations of Rickardssons catastrophic faliure to achieve a measley 8 points to reach a semi final :lol:

It was worse than that - 7 points got Leigh Adams into the semis.

I think TR had one or two "blonde" moments tonight.

Is it just me, or is he taking "blonde" to extremes in terms of his hair? I blame Matt Ford.

I must admit that when I saw a pit shot of him with the "longer than usual" white blonde hair I couldn't help but see a similarity to Jimmy Savill! :lol: guess that is where the Similarity ended as this Jim could not fix it!

what an earth is wrong with nicholls when he is in the semi finals, he just seems to lose all his belief and hope that he wil be get into the final, its like hes got "semifinalitis" seems to lose all confidence when hes on the line for the semi, cant understand it.

all the British riders talk about is making the semi

why??? it gets you no extra points ....

the only point it does make is the level of ambition from British riders :angry:

MIKE BENNETT FOR CARDIFF 2007....

I presume the 2006 presenter has been decided then? Who is it? :unsure:

all the British riders talk about is making the semi

why??? it gets you no extra points ....

the only point it does make is the level of ambition from British riders  :angry:

I said the same to my dad.

I presume the 2006 presenter has been decided then?  Who is it?  :unsure:

whoever did it last year i believe

I must admit that when I saw a pit shot of him with the "longer than usual" white blonde hair I couldn't help but see a similarity to Jimmy Savill!  :lol:  guess that is where the Similarity ended as this Jim could not fix it!

:D:D

Garf

Not sure if you still want this info but here goes ..........

1. 64.7

2. 64.8

3. 64.19

4. 66.03

5. 65.94

6. 66.00

7. 65.60

8. 65.51

9. 65.92

10. 66.22

11. 65.97

12. 65.78

13. 65.96

14. 66.51

15. 66.99

16. 66.03

17. 66.08

18. 67.02

19. 67.31

20. 66.53

1SF. 66.9

2SF. 66.81

F. 66.53

That's more than a little unfair on Bjarne Pedersen. After all, he is wearing the No 6 race jacket this time around.

I must admit I never seem to see much of Bjarne and he never sets the place alight when I do. He puts me in mind of Gert Handberg, another rider who never looked much when I saw him ride, yet still managed a rostrum place in the world final.

Garf

Not sure if you still want this info but here goes ..........

I do, I do... :D

No offense, but where did you get these?