British Speedway Forum

I'd suggest you make better use of a wide angle lense mate and see the bigger picture for it what it means to include these 2 riders. I think you have been using that Hoya brand tunnel filter lense too much as its effecting your point of view which is defintely out of focus on this one.

Sorry Anth gonna have to disagree on this one, the word "Blinkered" springs to mind, but I guess from 22000 miles away you have a very wide angle but no focas ring, try a tripod for a more stable view, any way, I will be watching the Eagles take on the Cheetahs on that day. :rolleyes:

Hardly an inspiring line up in my opinion. Would have been better going for the usual individual meeting with a nice big prize to encourage good racing and the big names.

Great for the Poole fans but there is absolutely nothing to tempt me to travel from the West Midlands to Poole for this. How many others from all over the country will be thinking the same?

Would have expected a line up something like this:

Rickardsson, Crump, Adams, Sullivan, Andersen, Jonsson, Nicholls, Gollob, Holta, Hamill, Hancock, Loram, Wiltshire, Bjarne Pedersen, Nicki Pedersen, Lindback.

A mixture of current and ex GP stars with a few riders who don't usually ride over here and enough Poole fans to ensure a good 'home' turn out.

The advertised line-up is no better than that of a normal testimonial meeting. In fact, the line up for the Sean Cracker was much better in my opinion.

Edited by G the Bee

Already use 2 g's worth of a Miller tripod mate nothing wrong with my centre of focus. My filming like my views are wide enough to take in all the action as well see the bigger picture in what the promotion has tried to do in this instance I suggest me old mucker you perhaps may want to change the shutter speed old man to catch up with the forward thinkers and moovers and shakers in the sport that are in this case the Poole promotion for picking these 2 Aussies as your certaintly out of focus on this one over this thread.

Here endth the lesson on this one ;)

Forward thinkers? I don't have a prob with these two guys, I think they have a great future and hope they go on to join the big league, but not yet (remember I watch 'em every week).

Here endth the lesson on this one ;) ? dont make me laugh

Scuse me, was you not the chap who asked me advice of filming tut tut, you have never been the same since we won the ashes, anyway, let the thread get back to Tricks farewell.

Speak soon no doubt.

Hardly an inspiring line up in my opinion.  Would have been better going for the usual individual meeting with a nice big prize to encourage good racing and the big names.

Great for the Poole fans but there is absolutely nothing to tempt me to travel from the West Midlands to Poole for this.  How many others from all over the country will be thinking the same?

Would have expected a line up something like this:

Rickardsson, Crump, Adams, Sullivan, Andersen, Jonsson, Nicholls, Gollob, Holta, Hamill, Hancock, Loram, Wiltshire, Bjarne Pedersen, Nicki Pedersen, Lindback.

A mixture of current and ex GP stars with a few riders who don't usually ride over here and enough Poole fans to ensure a good 'home' turn out.

The advertised line-up is no better than that of a normal testimonial meeting.  In fact, the line up for the Sean Cracker was much better in my opinion.

I think this is one Poole fan who will be giving this meeting a wide berth with the extra £12 it is going to cost me and probably the increase in programmes it will cover the cost of 2 kids to 2 meetings and what are the chances of Gollob pulling out on the day anyway.

OK, so this will please SCB  - not.  :rolleyes:

The line-up for TRick's farewell has appeared in our local paper today. Its is:

Poole: Tony Rickardsson, Bjarne Pedersen, Antonio Lindback, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Craig boyce, Jonas Davidsson, Shaun tacey

Rest of the World: Tomasz Gollob, Jason Crump, Leigh Adams, Chris Holder, Nikolai Klindt, Jason Doyle, Steve Johnston.

So there you have it. Discuss and no doubt, dissect.  :P  ;)

Bar Johnston, the ROW team looks very good.

Is someone eating Prawn Cocktail crisps in here?

A pity Poole couldn't add a couple of guest reserves for the night imo.

Wonder if Rickarddsson will return the favour and ride in Tacey's testimonial :lol:

He could come and test a bike or two

I will be watching the Eagles take on the Cheetahs on that day. :rolleyes:

Reckon I'll see you there Ken, Watching a rising star in Lewis Bridger. :approve: I suspect Kev H and Joanne will be there as well.

It does seem a relatively uninspired line-up admittedly.

Not wanting to disapoint, I'll reply. ;):P That quote is right! Tony for Greg Walasek, other than that it's EL strength and Tony wanst to charge us £17?!

We're talking about the end of the career of the greatets rider I have ever seen (tho not my favourite), so we have one of the greatest rider ever bowing out of the sport and to celebrate we get to see Shaun Tacey, Jonas Davidsson, Boycey and Johno! While I'm sure Nikolai Klindt and Jason Doyle will be pretty big names one day they're hardly fitting of a meeting of this magnitude surely? This should be a 16 man individual meeting containing riders who could stake a claim to a GP place, THAT would be a fitting tribute to the big man. This line up quite frankly does Tony no justice what so ever.

BTW, R/R for Tony? As he's not fit and not riding in the SWC!

Bar Johnston, the ROW team looks very good.

Is someone eating Prawn Cocktail crisps in here?

A pity Poole couldn't add a couple of guest reserves for the night imo.

Wonder if Rickarddsson will return the favour and ride in Tacey's testimonial :lol:

He could come and test a bike or two

Funny you should say that TS as rickardsson has been confirmed as a starter at the shaun tacey testamonial today ;)

Definitly one meeting I will give a miss .

£17 to watch premier riders and a few others .

Much rather go next week for £10 and watch the young guns >

Definitly one meeting I will give a miss .

£17 to watch premier riders and a few others .

Much rather go next week for £10 and watch the young guns >

are you talking about taceys testamonial or rickardssons ;) or both?

are you talking about taceys testamonial or rickardssons  ;) or both?

Even at £17 for both will happy give it a miss . ;)

good man!