British Speedway Forum

Can't see any other threads on this yet.

As predicted by most Andersen wins. Skybet stopped taking bets on him.

Only Crump from the top 10 makes the final even though he was struggling early on.

41 point lead, might as well give him the trophy now!

Adams and Hancock did a 'Nicholls' and blew it in the semi.

Edited by Rob B

Congratulations to Hans a worthy winner.

Crump's got it well and truly sewn up now as long as he stays injury free.

Great to see the two Pirates in the final, tonight will have done their respective GP seasons no harm at all.

Although the track started to break up very early it held up well and provided some good racing, all in all not a bad GP.

Wow! Evidently a good win for Hans (didn't watch it myself), but think Crumpie is quite happy to play the percentages and take no undue risks now. No point when you're well ahead and the opposition are eliminating each other and blowing their own chances! A deserved world champ, by the looks of things. :approve::P

Well done to Hans from me & the Scottish Witch. Had a bet on him earlier in the week when the odds were good too!

Shame the Brits don't have what it takes when it really matters.

CONGRATULATIONS to Hans Andersen! Fantastic win! Worthy winner! Thought he would be a spolier!

Very :( to see Nicki do so bad but then he didnt do very well last year in Denmark if i remember :unsure:

Unlucky Leigh Adams, he deserved to go to the final more than Antonio but hey! Its over now! Roll on the next Grand Prix

Im pleased Hans won it - mainly to show up those that kept him out of this years series.

He earnt 25 GP points in this meeting and is now just one point behind Lee Richardson, level with Neils K Iversen and 14 ahead of Pepe Protasiewicz.

PAoint Proved Hans - after Mondays display - you deserved it

I know a Belle Vue official had £50 on Andersen at 10/1.

Once again Crumpie makes the final whilst his “close” challengers fall away. If I couldn’t have a Brit win or Crump, then Andersen winning was just the thing to give BSI the finger after the farcical selection process that went on last year.

I even turned into a Poole fan for a few heats as once Pedersen and Lindback made the final Crump was assured of at least 20 big points. I’ll be cheering on the Pirates again on Monday. Have to find a blue and white scarf if it carries on like this. :blink:

This GP was so boring.. -_-

And there was no Sophie and I've lost 3000 credits in the Forum GP game :sad:

t think Crumpie is quite happy to play the percentages and take no undue risks now. 

That what I thought before the race but Crump was well up for it, throwing his bike around all over the place. Fair play to him

I even turned into a Poole fan for a few heats as once Pedersen and Lindback made the final Crump was assured of at least 20 big points. I’ll be cheering on the Pirates again on Monday. Have to find a blue and white scarf if it carries on like this. :blink:

I'm sure somebody will donate one.

Unlucky Leigh Adams, he deserved to go to the final more than Antonio

How do work that out? :blink: As usual Adams capitulated when the pressure was on. Think Crump was lucky to stay in the final for his move on Bjarne but then the ref was so weak earlier in the meetin with starts being jumped all over the place I doubt he even noticed it. Still well done to the Pirates on a great performance, Anton is going from strengh to strength and it can't be long until he notches his first GP win. Felt sorry for Scotty tonight, just tried a bit too hard when he probably could have waited until the next bend, and hopefully Lee R is finally kick starting his season!

Blimey - going to have to save that post for posterity. ;):D

Well done to Hans - what a way to rub BSIs nose in it. We sit and wait for them to admit they made a mistake...yeah right. Could grow old in the meantime :rolleyes:

Great showing by Bjarne and Anton, and far better from Scott and Lee (was well pleased for Rico especially after the flak he's had to take).

Guest schumifan

I'm just pleased to have seen a final without all the usual suspects. Finally got both my riders through from the forum GP game :)

This GP was so boring.. -_-

And there was no Sophie and I've lost 3000 credits in the Forum GP game  :sad:

Dd miss Sophie :cry:

as for the GP game - I have done poorly and gambled it all on Adams and Trick - so as they said on DLT's dart game

QUACK WUACK OOPPS !

Unlucky Leigh Adams, he deserved to go to the final more than Antonio but hey!

Well no, thats why they have the semi final, whoever comes first and second in that race "deserves" to be in the final more than the people that come third and fourth. :rolleyes:

Edited by home straight