British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Middlo Is Another Sven

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm off to polish up my vocal cords and get them in perfect working order then!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm off to polish up my vocal cords and get them in perfect working order then!!!

Aw bless you're not excited much are you Robyn :wink::P

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wow good news travels fast hey Robs :lol::approve:

Robyn

Dont forget to cheer for the Danes,Swedes,and Aussies just as much...Dont want you being biased now do we :blink:

jaybea

Heat 17. Tut Tut!!! That could cost us a SWC title! Why no tactical in place of Louis?

As this is the Middlo thread, i would like to say.

He has done a good job for the Brits, but now it's time for new blood.

Like most managers job's you can be in it for just a little too long.

Thanks for your service but no thanks.... i feel you have taken them as far as you can, not saying someone else would make them better. Now's the time for a change.

Ok, so name the new manager and name the 5 riders who you think would have won the SWC tonight or any other night on any other track?

Guest schumifan
name the 5 riders who you think would have won the SWC tonight or any other night on any other track?

Niels Kristian Iversen

Nicki Pedersen

Bjarne Pedersen

Hans Andersen

Charlie Gjedde

:wink:

Ok, so name the new manager and name the 5 riders who you think would have won the SWC tonight or any other night on any other track?

To be honest rabbit, I wouldn't blame Middlo if he turned round now and said stuff it. The stick he gets is just silly.

There is no manager in this country who would have got more out of the boys than Middlo did.

Edited by home straight

Niels Kristian Iversen

Nicki Pedersen

Bjarne Pedersen

Hans Andersen

Charlie Gjedde

:wink:

Just think what would they would have done if they could have fielded their best team :P

There is no manager in this country who would have got more out of the boys than Middlo did.

ARGH!!! Did you miss heat 17? Why was Louis not replaced? Any manager who made a change there might have got a point or 3 more there.

Tim Sugar and Eric Boocock should be invited to the BSPA/SCB head quaters this week and given the job, they may actually turn up at the British Final as well, unlike our current National Team Manager!

And exactly who would they have picked for the team then SCB? Do you know what was going on in the pits? Easy to sit and home and play the manager isn't it?

ARGH!!!  Did you miss heat 17?  Why was Louis not replaced?  Any manager who made a change there might have got a point or 3 more there.

Tim Sugar and Eric Boocock should be invited to the BSPA/SCB head quaters this week and given the job, they may actually turn up at the British Final as well, unlike our current National Team Manager!

ARGH!!!

Who was talking to you?

See Wales did well :P

To be honest rabbit, I wouldn't blame Middlo if he turned round now and said stuff it. The stick he gets is just silly.

Fully agree!

Niels Kristian Iversen

Nicki Pedersen

Bjarne Pedersen

Hans Andersen

Charlie Gjedde

what a stupid answer

the question was a serious 1 about the new team gb manager and the best 5 riders and you post the above.