British Speedway Forum
crazysue

World Cup Meeting 2 @ Malilla 18/07/06

Updates on this meeting (for those without Sky or who just want to join in the general fun) will be available Here

Edited by crazysue

Correct me if im wrong but heat 2 - If a race has been run and declared, i thought that the ref couldn't re run it, thats what the refs in England normally say, they can't change there decision, what is this ref on? :rolleyes:

FIM rules not UK ones.

Crap track, no grip, no atmosphere, so little overtaking..............what a difference from Sunday!

Edited by Mylor

Correct me if im wrong but heat 2 -  If a race has been run and declared, i thought that the ref couldn't re run it, thats what the refs in England normally say, they can't change there decision, what is this ref on?  :rolleyes:

pleased he did even if I did collapse with shock! :D ...........it was the right thing to do

Guest schumifan

Is there a global tapes malfunction? :unsure:

15 heats before the track came good. Perhaps they should have held a league meeting on it before the main event eh?

15 heats before the track came good. Perhaps they should have held a league meeting on it before the main event eh?

Wouldn't have suited the Swedes then tho :P Track is starting to suit the Danes now!!!

getting mighty p1ssed off with Sky now ... why keep on showing replay after replay of the starts when there's action going on further in the race ... they're just trying to show people it's all over by the 1st bend!!

tony "arthur mullard" millard supremo tema management! put in a replacement, the danes have blown it not replaci...oh dear they cant do it its not allowed lol :D

waht a wally if i was making these mistakes in my job i wouldnt have one lol

i know ive been shouting at him all night  :D

The bloke is bloody useless.

He moans about the danes not using a tactical for about 5 heats and then realises they couldn't because they weren't 6 points behind.

He's call Steve Johnston 'Sam' about 6 times, and he's always talking about what's on earlier when there's great passing going on.

Time to go matey i'm afraid.

Millard was shocking knows nothing about the rules are not did johno this is no good to speedway there must be someone better .

As for the meeting sweden they had a 6 man team with the ref haveing a cracker :P

Oh yea simota is known as sam :blink: never knew that !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by orion