British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Målilla Gp

So you can now turn left going down the straight and lean on a rider like that?

Bloody stupid referee!  How the hell did Hans get away with that?

Nicholls is long overdue.

Edited by Liesdale

So you can now turn left going down the straight and lean on a rider like that?

Bloody stupid referee!  How the hell did Hans get away with that?

Can you not lean on someone when you are in the lead then SCB?

Funny, I thought you could......

Who would be a referee? would anybody on here like the job? Not me! :)

Refs having a mare. For a moment I thought it was Chris Durno in the refs box!!

Crump rode straight through Lindbacks line giving Lindback nowhere to go but down.

It seems some people on here think if the riders don't touch its a fair move. This is not true. Riders can be excluded for causing an opponent to fall, and there was no way Lindback was ever going to stay on with that dangerous move.

Crump again shows his true colours. Dangerous on Monday at BV, Dangerous tonight. Someone needs to give him a Boyce style smack in the mouth to bring him in line.

Andersen should have been out in the semi. Nicholls very hard done by.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Will someone tell Scott Nicholls to stop crying he clearly wiped out Hans, he wasnt complaining when he WIPED OUT Zager in last GP.Grow up you p**ck get on with it.

Funny, I thought you could......

Andersen wasn't in the lead on contact. They were level on contact and there was only contact when Hans turned left on Scott and tried to ride him on the centre green.

Hans' comment on Chris Harris seems abit silly now. This isn't the CL you know Hans. You can't lay it down like a fairy you said.

Have no problem with Hans as a rider as he is good and causes controversy, but as a person he is an ar*e

Edited by Chris

Poor refereeing is starting to make a mockery of this sport.

Nicholls rode brilliantly, Andersen leans all over him, falls off and then Scott gets excluded.

That decision was a F***ing joke !!!!

Will someone tell  Scott Nicholls to stop crying he clearly wiped out Hans, he wasnt complaining when he WIPED OUT Zager in last GP.Grow up you p**ck get on with it.

Highside you're a f***ing moron, did u actually watch the race ?. Andersen was out ridden and then fell off like a sulky little girl.

Edited by bmth11

Will someone tell  Scott Nicholls to stop crying he clearly wiped out Hans, he wasnt complaining when he WIPED OUT Zager in last GP.Grow up you p**ck get on with it.

Where was Scotty meant to go??? Hans was leaning all over him going down the straight and into the bend....the ref called it wrong!

I love to watch Hans ride....but will always support a British rider over anyone else.

Scotty...Prague GP Champion :P:D

Edited by ha en bra födelsedag

I just cannot wait for the posts on here now, take cover everyone the "anti Hans" brigade will be coming out now!!!!!!!! :angry:

Which kind of suggests even you can see Hans is in the wrong.

Go bakc and read my revious posts on Hans and scott threads, I like both so I'd like to think I'm quite neutral but I thought Hans was wrong there and the referee got it wrong.

C'mon Crumpy!!!

Yes, you can.

Can you swerve left down the straight?

Can you lean on someone alongside you?

Scott was half a wheel in front going intot he bend so surely he was the one who could do any leaning!

Incidently, as Hans goes down, there is no contact from Scott, only a minor knock as Hans is leaning, probably causing trouble with his balance.

Edited by SCB

Hans' comment on Chris Harris seems abit silly now. This isn't the CL you know Hans. You can't lay it down like a fairy you said.

Quite right!

Also isn't it heartwarming to see all the Brits on here getting behind their countrymen again! :rolleyes: Some people should be ashamed.