British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Målilla Gp

Great g.p good racing nice to see aj back on form now he has good motors. The young guns are coming through.

Result!! Forgot I had money on AJ :)

Not made me a lot of money but I'm happy!! I knew I loved AJ :D

PLEASE LEARN SOME OF THE RULES FOLKS! tHIS ONE COMES UP ALL THE TIME AND THERE IS A MISCONCEPTION THAT CONTACT HAS TO TAKE PLACE.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO TOUCH A RIDER TO BE EXCLUDED.

YOU CAN BE EXCLUDED FOR TAKING THE OTHER RIDERS LINE CAUSING THAT RIDER TO FALL.

Er....um.... what rule on what page is that Stevie mate? :unsure:

Tell you what folks no one can ever win an argument on here. It is impossible as everyone wears their blinkered rose tinted specs.

Hans fans saying it was Nicholls fault, and vice versa.

Lindback fans saying it was Crumps fault. And vice versa.

Most happy that Crump ended in the slime. Except BV fans.

Most happy that Andersen croaked again. Except Andersen fans.

Most happy Jonsson won.

Overall a reasonably good GP as conditions deteriorated.

Isn't speedway great? :approve:

Croaked, he lifted due to too much drive off the corner and did very well to keep the bike down. Really shows how much you KNOW .

Er....um.... what rule on what page is that Stevie mate?  :unsure:

The same page as the rule on first bend bunching. Is it missing out of your copy Bryn?

they were side by side going into the bend, if anything nicholls was in front, the nature of speedway is to slide the bike so the back wheel is going to come out, with hans leaning all over nicholls the only way hans could have avoided being touched by nicholls back wheel is if nicholls didnt turn. Nicholls had the line going into the bend, hans had to concede the bend or risk falling off and being excluded (although not in this case obviously) that said hans did go down ridiculously easily

Crump again shows his true colours. Dangerous on Monday at BV, Dangerous tonight. Someone needs to give him a Boyce style smack in the mouth to bring him in line.

Behave :angry:

Crump had the right line but the slow Lindback was in the way and then turned back in front of the 2006 World Champion as he came steaming through the yawning gap :rolleyes:

Nice one AJ. Quaility rider. Just wish he had the hunger of some of the other riders and he'd be up there challenging for the title. He has the talent thats for sure and in full flow is as good to watch as any rider. :approve:

Have my own views on the incidents, but as I'm not a great fan of a couple of the riders involved anyway it might not be that objective so I'll keep my opinions to myself. ;)

Cannot see how Scott was excluded if Crump was not when racing against Lindback, lovely to see AJ win I am sure now that he has broken his duck many more will follow, as he himself said that the nerves have got to him in the past. Hopefully we can see the future World champ back at the bees next year with a lovely 7 point average. WELL DONE AJ A THOUROUGHLY DESERVED WIN. :lol:

Nice one AJ. Quaility rider. Just wish he had the hunger of some of the other riders and he'd be up there challenging for the title. He has the talent thats for sure and in full flow is as good to watch as any rider.  :approve:

That's what I've been saying all along. He's a huge talent and finally, tonight, with a helping hand from lady luck when it counted, he won. Congratulations to him.

Have my own views on the incidents, but as I'm not a great fan of a couple of the riders involved anyway it might not be that objective so I'll keep my opinions to myself.  ;)

That's a shame, I'd like to have read your thoughts.

Nice one AJ. Quaility rider. Just wish he had the hunger of some of the other riders and he'd be up there challenging for the title. He has the talent thats for sure and in full flow is as good to watch as any rider.  :approve:

Have my own views on the incidents, but as I'm not a great fan of a couple of the riders involved anyway it might not be that objective so I'll keep my opinions to myself.  ;)

Agree totally about aj, lots and lots of talent and could be the best if he tried.

Nicholls carried on straight into the 1st bend, and totally took Hans front wheel away from him.

yeahbutnobutyeahbutnobutyeahcausehansislikesogoodlookingandscottsabigmeaniesoire

ckonheknockiedhimoffbuthansislikesooooogoodlooking