British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ezekiel

Mark Loram

Just one more thing left for Tabby to deal with JP about before you do Masked Rooster, aint that right Tabbs (just to help close the deal) :lol::wink::P

I heard a rumour that Vincent Vega is in negotiations to take over BSI - you young ladies still willing to, er, negotiate over Loram's inclusion in 2007?

Sorry sa much as I like Mark Loram there is no way he should be allowed back into the Grand Prix, Mark is the past :( Bomber and Steady are the future, we need to encourage them. :rolleyes:

I heard a rumour that Vincent Vega is in negotiations to take over BSI - you young ladies still willing to, er, negotiate over Loram's inclusion in 2007?

:blink: hold tight no one mentioned HIM as part of the deal, anyways he has more chance of kissing the pope than even getting close to the BSI offices

Sorry sa much as I like Mark Loram there is no way he should be allowed back into the Grand Prix, Mark is the past :(  Bomber and Steady are the future, we need to encourage them. :rolleyes:

He had a chance to qualify under his own rights last night didn't he? :rolleyes:

:blink:  hold tight no one mentioned HIM as part of the deal, anyways he has more chance of kissing the pope than even getting close to the BSI offices

He had a chance to qualify under his own rights last night didn't he?  :rolleyes:

Mark had a chance to finish in the top 8 last time he was in the G.P's didnt he :unsure:

Yes tony he did but as other keep pointing out Harris is the future, obviously not just yet though :wink:

How about the BOMBER, he getting better all the time.

So lets look to the future rather than the past! :P

OR

Let's not!

Until the future proves itself let us consider having a true racer in there again! One that may well have got back in anyway if the Up Their Own Ar$$es lot hadn't decided that the British Final was the one meeting he would not be allowed to compete in!

Maybe this is the reason that certain people are considering Mark already, that and how his is riding again this season, now he is happy and settled again! :rolleyes:

So lets look to the future rather than the past! :P

Rich.

I pay good money to go to watch speedway now, the future will take care of itself. Mark is still box office and speedway needs that. Any other country in the world and their fans would want there last World Champion riding. What on earth is wrong with us English.