British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reviresco

Well Done Andreas / Andreas Now Hurt

Well done AJ. You looked the best rider on the night and you deservedly won the Scandinavian GP in awful conditions. Especially for beating Hans Andersen and Jason Crump in the Final. both of whom didn't deserve to get that far, in my opinion, respectfully.

Congrats to all the riders for getting through the meeting. Great speedway in conditions that we haven't seen for a few years. Brilliant.

Edited by macca56

Well done AJ.  You looked the best rider on the night and you deservedly won the Scandinavian GP in awful conditions.  Especially for beating Hans Andersen and Jason Crump in the Final. both of whom didn't deserve to get that far, in my opinion, respectfully.

Congrats to all the riders for getting through the meeting.  Great speedway in conditions that we haven't seen for a few years.  Brilliant.

Totally agree on all points here.

Well done to all the riders especially AJ.

WOW was'nt he happy sliding in the dirt :D

Andreas Jonsson - Coventry Rider / owned

TNT133 - Wolverhampton Fan

end result

Well Done AJ

One of the few Wolves fans that actually admires his racing and skill on the bike. He may not be as consistant as the top boys but sure a great racer who on his day provides great entertainment.

Said a few years ago that Hans Andersen and Andreas Jonsson would be my choice of targets for Wolverhampton but that looks highly unlikley

Well Done AJ

Yes well done to him, kept his cool in the final, good to see Hans cock up and Andreas go past :) Good to see a rider so clearly delighted with his win.

Long overdue win - I'm pleased for AJ. He can always pull out a couple of sensational rides using the dirt on the outside, but these often seem to be mid-meeting.

He's a great rider to watch and he could easily end up in the top 3 now (he's only 11 points behind Hancock for second)

Just a shame we don't see much of him in Britain these days :cry:

One of the few Wolves fans that actually admires his racing and skill on the bike. He may not be as consistant as the top boys but sure a great racer who on his day provides great entertainment.

I always liked AJ, even when he rode for the bees. But since hes not ridden in England, he seems such a better rider and a lot more confident.

Well done AJ!

How nice was it to see someone different winning the GP and home grown as well, hopefully Cardiff next year will see a Brit win :approve:

Many congratulations on your win AJ well deserved. :approve:

A huge well done to AJ on his win. He produced some magnificent overtakes, hanging off the bike out in the dirt, in difficult conditions and was a very deserved winner, reminding all us Cov fans of what we are still missing. It's took a while to gain his first win but hopefully now he's done it once, others will follow. Nice to see a rider so over the moon afterwards and getting so excited in true AJ style.

Hope he can go on to make the top 3, as I think he deserves it.

Well done AJ! He was brilliant last night and totally deserved his first win. It was fantastic to see a Bees rider on top of the podium! He was one of the only ones to attack the track, flying around the outside. It was great to watch! :D

Well done again AJ!

Always good to see a new winner step forward. Gets a bit boring when it's the same old names every time. Let's hope it spurs him onto to what he is capable of achieving.

Shame that British speedway is missing someone of his calibre though - on form he's as good as anyone and more entertaining than most.

:) Total Well Done to Andreas! Was so pleased and to win it infront of his home crowd like Hans said! He must have been buzzing! Well Done! Totally deserved it! :)

A long overdue win for probably my favorite GP foriegner.

Crumpy being an honourable Brit!