British Speedway Forum

Dare I ask if anyone knows the line up for this meeting????? :o:o:o

Taken from BSPA website.

ELRC LINE-UP CONFIRMED

WORLD Champion Jason Crump heads the star-studded line-up for the eagerly-awaited Elite League Riders' Championship next month.

The Belle Vue man will be the main attraction at Poole on Sunday October 1 at 4pm after the original staging of the meeting was washed out by rain.

Greg Hancock, winner of the Latvian Grand Prix at the weekend and world champion in 1997, also figures along with fellow world champions Nicki Pedersn (2003) and Mark Loram - Britain's last world number one six-years ago.

LINE-UP IN RIDING ORDER: Todd Wiltshire (Oxford), Jesper B Jensen (Peterborough), Freddie Lindgren (Wolverhampton), Scott Nicholls (Coventry), Greg Hancock (Reading), Nicki Pedersen (Eastbourne), Bjarne Pedersen (Poole), Pepe Protasiewicz (Ipswich), Hans Andersen (Peterborough), Jason Crump (Belle Vue), Antonio Lindback (Poole), Peter Karlsson (Wolverhampton), Leigh Adams (Swindon), Simon Stead (Belle Vue), Mark Loram (Ipswich), Joonas Kylmakorpi (Arena-Essex).

If nobody drops out and the line up stays intact, it looks like a good meeting. Anybody know if Sky are going to show it again?

Taken from BSPA website.

WORLD Champion Jason Crump heads the star-studded line-up for the eagerly-awaited Elite League Riders' Championship next month.

The Belle Vue man will be the main attraction at Poole on Sunday October 1 at 4pm after the original staging of the meeting was washed out by rain.

Mark Loram - Britain's last world number one six-years ago.

Not for me he wont be :wink: Looks like a good line up for the meeting, fingers crossed on the injury/illness front it stays that way :approve:

Guest PanthersChamp06

It looks Brilliant.................... at the moment!

I would like to think that they would all stand their Ground

and there are no withdrawals. I would also like to think sky

would cover it, they owe us a meeting or six. But, we will see!.

See you there Starman  :wink:

Shazz my little flower, look forward to it!. :wink:

Guest PanthersChamp06

Think I'll make a trip down for this meeting. Wont care about the Line Up aslong as there is 2 Panthers in it.

Think I'll make a trip down for this meeting. Wont care about the Line Up aslong as there is 2 Panthers in it.

did you hear? Ulrich Ostergaard is going to be partnering Piotr Swiderski :D:lol:

Guest PanthersChamp06
did you hear? Ulrich Ostergaard is going to be partnering Piotr Swiderski :D  :lol:

Hey, Swiders has done a great job at the Panthers will change my mind if it is ulrich though :D

This looks a great line-up , but if more than 10 of the 16 riders listed take part, then I am the love-child of orion. :P

I wonder if Mrs Snail fancies a day by the coast? :unsure:

And the date, time and location is .....

Poole on Sunday October 1 at 4pm

Thanks for that.

Ah Poole, so not central, yet such a nice place :)

Guest PanthersChamp06

Why do they have to have this the same day as the Under 15 Championship round at Newport. Oh well I'm going to Newport now :D

Edited by PanthersChamp06