British Speedway Forum

But I think it's more because of the larger quantity of the top, top riders who are much of a muchness, Grands Prix are a bit like that as well.

Dont know about that - saturdays GP wasnt too shabby .

saving grace for me was meeting up with the fen tigers barmy army again

Paulco have to agree with most of what you say. Sheffield for me is the best place in the country for speedway. Track and facility wise. Do agree that the majority of the racing was poor a procession Ist was either gate 1 or 2 then then other riders were racing 30 to 40 yards behind. There was 4 or 5 good races though.

Good to meet up with you again. Good atmosphere at the end and Lyons did us proud finishing behind Zorro who is definately the best rider in the league and the rightful champion. Despite the large crowd only Redcar could really be heard as visitors. Pity for Zorro, no noticable support from Somerset.

Roll on next weekend at Workington and Glasgow

Well done Zorro, best man won the meeting, the racing was not particularly great apart from Andre beating Zorro.

I was a bit disappointed with Havvy, but have to say that the surprise of the night was the performance of Chris Neath, three seconds for him was like winning the meeting, give your a big cheer Shadwell.

Judged purely on watching two riders in particular at Newcastle and Berwick...I will say it will be either..... Gary Havelock or Magnus Zetterstrom.....and I will not rule out ex-Diamond and home track man Andre Compton.

Well done Magnus Zetterstrom!!!

Edited by Mauger_Magic