British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
davidba

Bank's Olympique

weather should be fine for this meeting.

Theo Pijper also in the line up? ;)

I will be making my way to Wolverhampton for the first time tomorrow. So if you see a Welsh guy looking lost, it's me!

I'd be very surprised if Loram rides. He withdrew from the 16 lapper last week with a trapped muscle in his neck and he could hardly move his head at all!

:( I was looking forward to seeing Mark again. He's always great to watch. Looks like PK, Billy, and Freddie just need to work out the order for the podium.

I looked at the line up last week and quite frankly PK should have this wrapped up as he seems to line up against Billy and Freddie after they have had an easier ride.

1. PK

2. Freddie

3. Billy

as for a dark horse for rostrum, I will go for Ronnie Correy if you dont count the onvious Skornicki and Howe.

If Loram is out - will Mikael Max be bought in ?

The only way the obvious 3 will be challenged for the rostrum is if they have a fall, ex, ef etc. PK will win if the knee is okay. If he is not 100% comfortable then the format may make him think twice about a couple of overtkaes here and there.

I will be making my way to Wolverhampton for the first time tomorrow.  So if you see a Welsh guy looking lost, it's me!

Come and say hello to the Wolfcry lot, including Lupus. They stand outside of the main grandstand, by the steps coming out of the stand, just behind the tapes. They have a Wolfcry sign there. If you find them, they will point you to me.

Cheers,

Beowulf

Come and say hello to the Wolfcry lot, including Lupus. They stand outside of the main grandstand, by the steps coming out of the stand, just behind the tapes. They have a Wolfcry sign there. If you find them, they will point you to me.

Cheers,

Beowulf

Or if you fancy non-Wolf-like company... ;)