British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
davidba

Bank's Olympique

I may make the trek to this if i can get out of work so anyone know who else beside Ricky Kling is riding?

davidba

I may make the trek to this if i can get out of work so anyone know who else beside Ricky Kling is riding?

davidba

Wolves programme on Monday named Mark Loram, David Howe and Adam Skornicki

The current Wolves team will ride to get the home fans in. I would expect one more big name that could challenge to win it. Greg/Hans/Nicki perhaps.

Not yet.  If it's in the local before it appears here one of us will post it.  :)

no scott, hans or crump as its the same night as the craven shield

the meeting will be full of 2nd heatleaders tbh, which might mean it will be entertaining with some pride atstake for David, Freddie and Billy perhaps. I wont expect PK to be riding unless he feels he can give it a good go.

As far as I know its

Billly Hamill

Freddie Lindgren

Ronnie Correy

Christian Hefenbrock

William Lawson

Mark Loram

David Howe

Adam Skornicki

Ricky Kling

It seems PK has taken a guest booking on place of Hans tonight. My personal opinion is that he sees it as a chance to test his new knee brace. If he comes through ok he'll ride in Wolves colours next week.

A part quote from the Wolves Official site.

The next meeting at Monmore Green is the hugely popular Banks's Olympique individual event, which features the unique handicap system, on Monday October 16 at 7.30pm.

Further details of the line-up for this meeting will be issued in due course.

So still no details on the line-up. Yuo'd think they'd get it sorted as soon as possible. That would give any fans that may wish to travel a chance to make arrangements. If it's left 'til the last minute to announce the riders it could be too late to pull in any but the locals.

1.Billy Hamill,

2.Christian Hefenbrock,

3.Mark Loram,

4.Chris Kerr

5.Peter Karlsson,

6.David Howe,

7.Lewis Bridger,

8.Kenneth Hansen,

9.William Lawson,

10.TBC,

11.Adam Shields,

12.Ronnie Correy,

13.Claus Vissing,

14.Ricky Kling,

15.Freddie Lindgren,

16 Adam Skornicki,

Reserves:

17 Jack Hargreaves,

18 Tai Woffinden.

Not the best of line ups, I just hope the crowd comes and we end the season on a high B)

Well that's a line up to ensure a home win. Funny how Greg never gets a ride now considering he used to beat your guys all the time. :rolleyes::D Oh well congrats PK.

Don't forget you have the challenge with Cov too.

There is one place to fill in the line up and it was hoped that either Ludvig Lindgren or Simon Gustafsson were coming over, but Babe619 says they are not riding so who will fill the gap.

Would be nice to get KP Nuts over for one more meeting or even European Champion and Wolves asset, Krzysztof Jablonski.

This meeting is usually used to look at new foreign talent as it gives them chances to start 20 metres ahead of riders like Lindgren, Loram etc. So in that view I hope its Emil Saifiturdov the 17 year-old Russian who rides Extra League in Poland and has done very well.

well i wondered who's going to win this meeting! :D

the line up doesnt really excite me at all tbh but i suppose with 6 other elite league teams riding on the same night there wasnt a lot of riders to choose from.

Guest Babe619
There is one place to fill in the line up and it was hoped that either Ludvig Lindgren or Simon Gustafsson were coming over, but Babe619 says they are not riding so who will fill the gap.

I didn't say thay aren't coming over. I said I don't think they are coming over.

The information was given to me by a reliable source several months ago.