British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
davidba

Bank's Olympique

Did anyone like (or notice) the start-girl outfits? :unsure::)

It was an ok meeting. I don't think it was as good as last year though but there were a few other teams riding on the same night.

It was enjoyable though.

Oh and superguest, I will eventually get rid of the hat!! :wink::P

I could hardly not notice the start line outfits as you were with me a couple of times when you were wearing it!

As I said last night I think they look really good, you should get something like that for next year.

Edited by Gizzy

Theo impressed me last night - still would have liked to see Loramski as he was half the original reason I wanted to go but he rode the track very well.

Howe beating Lindgren was highlight of the night (shame he wasn't great for the rest of it!) and I didn't see what all the usual fuss is with the fireworks :unsure:

Pretty entertaining night with some decent racing - just a shame about the line-up.

Howe beating Lindgren was highlight of the night (shame he wasn't great for the rest of it!) and I didn't see what all the usual fuss is with the fireworks :unsure:

They were cool, just slightly flawed!! The music was doing one thing and and the fireworks another and at one point it seemed everything way about to end with a bang and not so suddenly we had a little puff and they started again!

Did anyone like (or notice) the start-girl outfits?

Was I even there last night? :blink: I missed that. You're going to have to post pictures. I know for a fact that you weren't dressed as a pint. :P

I didn't see what all the usual fuss is with the fireworks

You either get fireworks or you don't. You simply don't.

They were cool, just slightly flawed!!  The music was doing one thing and and the fireworks another and at one point it seemed everything way about to end with a bang and not so suddenly we had a little puff and they started again!

:o No...I can't. I want to keep my 0% warning...but I am tempted. :D:P

I just knew someone would make some sort of comment as I wrote it! :D

Guest Babe619
Was I even there last night?   :blink:   I missed that.  You're going to have to post pictures.  I know for a fact that you weren't dressed as a pint.   :P

You missed us?! :o:cry:

I told you at the Under-18 meeting that we would have different outfits. If you remember, you made your suggestions of what we should wear!

I don't have any photos :rolleyes:

Edited by Babe619

Funniest thing was - he was cheering for Wolves riders :o

Bet he's forgotten that too ;)

Its hard not to cheer PK when he rides like he did on Monday.

(Hopefully just making sure CVS gives him a pay rise next year, and is not going to Oxford :P )

You missed us?!

Erm...yeah. :oops:

I told you at the Under-18 meeting that we would have different outfits. If you remember, you made your suggestions of what we should wear!

I remember now...does that help?

I don't have any photos

:rolleyes: Didn't plan it very well then, did you? ;)

What were you wearing?

Funniest thing was - he was cheering for Wolves riders

First of all that should read rider...singular.

Secondly I only shouted "c'mon Freddie" once, because there was some donkey next to me shouting for David. He seemed to think that David was an Oxford rider, and my comment that he was in fact a Wolves rider appeared to fall on deaf ears. I thought it might be worth shouting for Freddie, just once, to see the look on the face of the aforementioned donkey. Okay? :D:P

I only shouted "c'mon Freddie" once, because there was some donkey next to me shouting for David.  He seemed to think that David was an Oxford rider, and my comment that he was in fact a Wolves rider appeared to fall on deaf ears.  I thought it might be worth shouting for Freddie, just once, to see the look on the face of the aforementioned donkey.  Okay?  :

Haha Im shocked. Though I guess, it must of been Hard cheering for the Bullet... :unsure::lol:

Secondly I only shouted "c'mon Freddie" once, because there was some donkey next to me shouting for David.  He seemed to think that David was an Oxford rider

He's an Oxford rider until the end of October ;):P