British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gemma

Studio comments

Dunno if your last post was supposed to sarcastic Philip but the point I was making is that Nikki has the style of racing he has and makes no apologies for it. His fans chime up when the commentators crack the funnies about it? Seems a little cheeky to get wound up over that if you ask me.

That's the way Nikki races so the last thing you'll get from me is sympathy when he porks it large...... and he will pork it large sooner or later.

Exciting to watch though.

LT.

That's the way Nikki races so the last thing you'll get from me is sympathy when he porks it large...... and he will pork it large sooner or later.

LT.

So if he gets badly injured he'll get no sympathy from you? How sad is that? :x

Well that might sound harsh and probably isn't true (I ain't that heartless)but by and large I think when Nikki goes most people will say "well..... he did ride like a burning spastic at times didn't he".

You can be a gutsy rider (Richardson) without putting the lives of the others at risk everytime you hit the track, still his brother could be alot like Nikki too and what was it Mick Poole once said on TV? Ah, that was it..... "he's (Ronni) gonna go in a big way soon and when he does he's gonna deserve it too!"

I know how the other riders view Nikki and that's good enough for me. ;)

LT.

I think when Nikki goes most people will say "well..... he did ride like a burning spastic at times didn't he".

LT.

Blimey that's not a quote I would use for anyone I'm afraid. Maybe I'm not most people :oops:;)

Blimey that's not a quote I would use for anyone I'm afraid. Maybe I'm not most people :oops:;)

Me neither Shaz. Offensive & unnecessary.

That particular quote came from the late John Lennon. Not an original by myself and if I caused any offense in repeating it then I apologise.

LT. :oops:

Accepted LT although not needed ;) Did John Lennon REALLY say that, what a horrible phrase :!:

He did indeed, way back in the pre-PC luvvie days. It's contained in his book of poems released in the 1960's.

LT.

so which rider was he talking about??

;)

Look on the bright side Honey, it can't be you although your OLD you were not pre-60's ;) and you are certainly not poetic :D:lol:

Guest denisthemenis
so which rider was he talking about??

If the steel shoe fits Honey.

You can be a gutsy rider (Richardson) without putting the lives of the others at risk everytime you hit the trackLT.

thats why Nikki is currently number 2 in the GPs and Lee Richardson never will be

You can be a gutsy rider (Richardson) without putting the lives of the others at risk

Only Loram :x

Guest denisthemenis
never

Its wise to never say never, Jungle Person.

thats why Nikki is currently number 2 in the GPs and Lee Richardson never will be

I was actually refering to Tony Rickardson. Guess I spelt his name wrong huh?

LT.