British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Brown

Lukas Dryml Injury

like i said on my above posting...........as well as the fact that he was knocked out and will probably have a few psycological issues before getting back on a bike..........surely he will have helmet problems what with his nose being broken?????

As said on another thread, riders shouldnt rush back to the track after an accident!

By giving himself 3weeks at least, Lukas is making sure he is 100% before taking to the track!!!

Hope hes better soon!

Well said Leg Trailer. Us that know Addy and Kevin wouldn't have given there comments a second thought anyway, considering the postings were made after Chris had kindly told us the extent of Lukas' injuries. Lets be grateful Lukas is going to be fine and just move on.... to bickering about something else. :D

I've just watched it and horrific tho it was, it was no where near as bad as the Daniel Giffard crash last night.

Get well soon and best wishes to both riders.

leg trailer I agree. I think the members of this forum should take one or two deep breaths when they read something that annoys/upsets them either that or walk away and come back later and read the post thats upsets/annoyed them in the first place.

As I've already said on this forum before not everyone is articulate in putting their point across and sometimes that gets taken the wrong way and thats when all hell breaks loose making the forum a battlefield and not very nice to want to be a member of.

There are worse things in this world than taking umbridge at something that seems to be written the wrong way according to the person reading it. For the most part we get along fine albeit for a few members who seem to want to be argumentative.

Speaking of worst, I saw the race whereby lucas had the accident and I too thought that the outcome would be less than favourable for him but thankfully he is ok...he prolly wont think that himself as he'll more than likely have two lovely black eyes this morning and will be feeling rather sore. I hope he recovers quickly and is back riding asap.

Get Well soon Lucas.

Well Lucas was knocked out in the accident so I would imagine that the last thing he remembers is getting on that bike before the race. If this is the case then hopefully his comeback ride should not pose too many psychological problems for him. You can't get feared-up over something you have no recollection of but I would imagine the TV footage might send a shiver down his spine.

Fingers crossed.

LT.

surely he will have helmet problems

So he does have more injuries than first reported? :clown :clown :clown :clown

Apologies in advance but I just couldn't resist this one :oops:

These guys put their lives on the line every time they race and all deserve to be admired for their courage - wonder if you would like to swap places with them in such circumstances :?: .

No one offered to jump into My Uncles boots all those years ago when Phil Crump ran over his head and knocked his teeth out. so my answer would be not a chance thanks but no thanks ;)

No doubt you will reply with the standard "lighten up" reply to which I would say to you pair : "Grow Up" and think more carefully before considering uttering such insensitive comments :!:

You really don't know Addict & Kev, they are not like that at all, like someone has already said they are probably two of the most sensible posters on here. (sorry it had to be said, even if I get told off for it ;) )

You really don't know Addict & Kev, they are not like that at all, like someone has already said they are probably two of the most sensible posters on here. (sorry it had to be said, even if I get told off for it ;) )

Don't be sorry Shazza - cheers mate :approve:

Yes cheers my friends.

Kev & I meant nothing by it.

Get well soon LD

To put things in perspective Steve hone is continually being teased about the number of times he came a cropper in his career.

Nearer to home , at the grasstrack today in Cheshire, My dad and I stood in the shade of a huge Oak tree, near the finish line.

He casually said "I rode into one of those once" - indicating the tree.

Just one of many occaisions - which I am hearing more and more about ...

Also close to home too I do wish Danny Hughes a speedy recovery (BV Colt) A fractured vertebrae is pretty serious.

To put things in perspective Steve hone is continually being teased about the number of times he came a cropper in his career.

who by???

i'll bloody nut 'em :evil:

maybe this will make Ole Olsen look at why solid board can't be placed on the straight in front of the air fence. this is GP...riders take more of a chance. it was only a matter of time

Hve to agree with you there - a kick board especially on the straights is a MUST!

Get well soon Lukas

who by???

i'll bloody nut 'em :evil:

Excellent post Honey :lol: could just imagine you saying that as you was typing it out ........... by the way it was me, it's always me, no-one else can get away with it but me ;);):D:lol::) but then you know me well enough to know that I am joking with you, hopefully anyway :oops:;)

Guest denisthemenis
My post was not intended to be either flippant or humorous.

Anyone knows that Kevin Hammond is not capable of such remarks, of either a flippant or humous nature. ;):D

Denis, it appears you have made a typo in your user name - you have used an "m" instead of the "p" that should be there. ;):D