British Speedway Forum
Kent Boy

Canterbury 1971

First of all I'm so sorry that George has been quite ill. Second of all,Shazzybird I'm sorry to hear you thought Ross G. was scary.Sitting here in Canada I reckon I should come back some time , do a tour ofthe speedway tracks and perhaps meet some of you folks-but how would I identify you??

Hey it's no problem I was scared of Barney Kennett as well now he's my drinking buddy when we meet up :approve::lol:

Well, I'm not as scary as Barney Kennett!!!!!!!!

Give us a couple of days to dig my Speedway Stars out.

Do you also want the KO Cup heat details from 1973 ?

Re Gary Cottam (senior) from what I remember there was a photo of him in a 1973 Star I will try to scan this picture (if i can find it ! ) and also let you have his career details, average, points, etc.

Steve , would you possibly have the programme for the 1981 British Junior Championships at Canterbury?

Rob Lightfoot is looking for the programme as he was the winner of this meeting and has never seen the programme in question, many thanks for any help.

Steve , would you possibly have the programme for the 1981 British Junior Championships at Canterbury?

Rob Lightfoot is looking for the programme as he was the winner of this meeting and has never seen the programme in question, many thanks for any help.

Just replied on the other thread where you asked for this programme.....its out on eBay right now...see other thread for the item number.

Good Luck!

Not guaranteeing it but will have a rummage at some point and see if I can find mine or even my dads copy (although dads will probably be covered in oil!)

All the more determined to find it now you can have that for nothing if I find it :approve: