British Speedway Forum
KenB1

Days Gone By Vol.10

The latest in this series is nearly complete, it will include action from Cowley in 74 as the Rebels ride against Swindon, Hackney and Exeter, Blunsden as the Robins take on the Rebles 74, Crewe 71, Eastbourne v Rochdale, Berwick, Sunderland and Ipswich from 71.

Sunderland v Eastbourne from 72, The USA from the late 60's Ipswich v Weymouth 1964, Kings Lynn 1966, Rye House from 64, Newport (Somerton Park) from 67 as England take on the USSR and more.

This unique dvd will be available end of January.

Keep an eye on the brilliant Back Track magazine for full details.

Ken I know I've asked before somewhere on here but I don't suppose you have a compilation of the NLRC at Wimbledon, like I've said in the past I was lucky enough to be there but the other kids never saw Unc. ride would it be possible for you to have a hunt around for me please :cry:

You'll never know how grateful I am for this Ken x 1.gif

Ken. Is the Oxford and Swindon footage from Steve Roberts or is it different footage. I know he had some Swindon v Oxford footage although I think it was from 1973.

I remember Swindon v Oxford 1974. Oxford turned us over 32-46, those buggers.

Ken. Is the Oxford and Swindon footage from Steve Roberts or is it different footage. I know he had some Swindon v Oxford footage although I think it was from 1973.

It is indeed Steves footage, we took it to the Meridian studios and had it and more all transferred over on their pro machines, some great fooatge.

In that case it's great footage. I'd recommend it to anyone - particularly Oxford and Swindon fans.

Happy days :)

Colin :)

Happy days :)

Colin :)

Ah, but you still came bottom of the league though!

Latest additions are Newport v Sheffield 1968, GB v USSR from Newport, and GB v Sweden again from the 60's..