British Speedway Forum
Scunny Stag

Wayne Carter Farewell Meet - Scunthorpe Sun 1 Apr

Thanks to everyone so far for their swupport of Wayne, he is very appreciative of all your kind generosity so far.

But I believe we still can raise more for the man who has won titles at Elite, Premier and Conference League level

We still have a few spaces for sponsorship. Any one up for sponsoring Daniel Nermark?

Also get your bids in to be Tony Steeles assistant either at Waynes special day or at any Elite League match where he is officiating this season.

Please email lynmacmd@aol.com with your bids

The final riders have been confirmed for the final Crusade at Scunthorpe next Sunday April 1st.

Added to the line up already announced are Americans Chris Kerr and Brent Werner.

Sam Ermolenko has agreed to match race challenges with Wayne.

We will have sidecar racing, emu racing and much much more.

Come along and support one of the sports Mr Nice Guys and enjoy a great day out for all the family.

Mod Note;- Agian please do not post in capitals. This is the one and only time I will retype your post. Thanks

The final riders have been confirmed for the final Crusade at Scunthorpe next Sunday April 1st.

Added to the line up already announced are Americans Chris Kerr and Brent Werner.

Sam Ermolenko has agreed to match race challenges with Wayne.

We will have sidecar racing, emu racing and much much more.

Come along and support one of the sports Mr Nice Guys and enjoy a great day out for all the family.

Mod Note;- Agian please do not post in capitals.  This is the one and only time I will retype your post. Thanks

I am coming what exactly is Emu Racing, is it what it says it is.

Just out of interest what is the crowd capacity at Scunthorpe!

To be honest I am not sure but I will try and find out for you and respond asap

Looking forward to this one now - having Sam there is an added bonus! I hope he and Wayne can do some 'team riding' stuff - just for old times sake you understand! ;):approve::D

The Gates open at 12!

Hope to see you there.

Mod Note;- Agian please do not post in capitals. This is the one and only time I will retype your post. Thanks

lol, perhaps she wanted to shout out her post, it's all in a good cause after all!

The referee's assistant for the day did have a bid of £50 on it but due to ill health the bidder as had to withdraw, therefore anybody wishing to make an opening bid please email on jl231188@hotmail.com, even a tenner could win you such a once in a life time chance. Im sure everyone out there has just once wanted to push that exclusion light well nows heres possibly your chance!

I defintley did want to shout it out!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see many of you there.

Edited by barrylyn

So in the Field for the meeting is as follows

Peter Carr

Daniel Nermark

Andre Compton

Ronnie Correy

Jack Hargreaves

Simon Lambert

Josh Auty

Andrew Tully

Richie Dennis

Derek Sneddon

Garry Stead

Robbie Kessler

Chris Kerr

Brent Werner

and the Returning Lee Complin

Only 15 there who have i missed out or hasnt the 16th man been announced yet?

You are missing the one and only 'Cooperman' - Paul Cooper