British Speedway Forum

Really looking forward to this one. It will be great to see some old favourites back at the Norfolk Arena.

A strong ex Lynn presence should guarantee some good racing, now 7 ex Stars (or Knights) with Travis McGowan replacing Matej Zagar. Would of been 8 if Loramski could of made it :sad:

Weather forcast is looking good as well, should be a cracker :D

No trying to sneak ya own food and drink in tomorrow night either people. Signs up everywhere, even threating to rifle through ya bags in search of the odd sausage roll :D

The way Pedersen was going at Swindon on Thursday night I really can't see beyond Poole winning this, hopefully Leigh & Seba will make the semi's but can't see us going any further.

No trying to sneak ya own food and drink in tomorrow night either people.  Signs up everywhere, even threating to rifle through ya bags in search of the odd sausage roll  :D

Well lets just hope the food is decently priced then....

The way Pedersen was going at Swindon on Thursday night

He loves KL though ;)

the way its looking i may change may plans for that night then and see what else is on the calendar

Change your plans? :blink:

From what you was telling me, you wasn't going anyway :lol::P

The way Pedersen was going at Swindon on Thursday night I really can't see beyond Poole winning this, hopefully Leigh & Seba will make the semi's but can't see us going any further.

Im hope the Swindon pair do make if further than the Semi's, as I really do think they will win :approve:

Leaving sunny Poole at 10am for this one.Looking forward to it.Not least because I havent been up there since 2003.I hope all the good things Ive read about the place since then are true.Im sure they are.

I also hope the problem from last years rules have been amended,ie,the best pair go through,not most heat wins.

The way Bjarne has started the season,of course Poole must be in with a shout.Jason will always be a threat,ill or not.

Safe travelling to anyone going.See you all up there a little later.

Edited by BobC

Really looking forward to this one! The weather is looking fantastic too. I'm gonna risk it and leave the thermals off tonight!

My brother is even coming out of "The Speedway Supporter Retirement Home" for this one! :o:lol:;)

Quick weather update for everyone thinking of travelling to this one, very sunny and not a bit of wind in the air, looking perfect for tonight, I will also say that the food is normally at a reasonable price and very tasty indeed. Make sure you get there early enough to get parked.

Big queues for PastaKing Bar under the Royal Box today then, but don't forget Mavis in the pitside hut or the cafe just inside the turnstiles!

Hi folks. The mothership and I are definitely coming down for this one. I am rather excited! See you later :D

Got it Star Lady

Anyone got suggestions on what time I should aim to arrive for? I need to be able to park fairly close to the stadium.