British Speedway Forum

ELITE LEAGUE PAIRS

Saturday 7th April (Easter Saturday) 7pm

Norfolk Arena, Kings Lynn

Adults £20

Students and OAP’s £15

Junior (12-15) £5

Under 11’s free

Entertainment – UK Freestylr MotoX Team- will peform a half hour show of backflips and mega stunts plus fireworks

4.00pm - Gates open

5.30pm - Riders Autographs

6pm MotoX Show

6.45pm Parade

7.00pm 1st race

Qualifying Teams – 10 teams

Qualifying Rules – 9 teams will qualify on combined averages of their top two riders (exc bonus points) plus 1 team will be seeded.

Line Up announced: 10th March

Information taken from: http://www.super7even.com/

Edited by Sandie

ELITE LEAGUE PAIRS

Adults £20

Students and OAP’s £15

Junior (12-15) £5

Under 11’s free

Entertainment – UK Freestylr MotoX Team- will peform a half hour show of backflips and mega stunts plus fireworks

4.00pm -  Gates open

5.30pm - Riders Autographs

6pm Fuel Girl Show6.45pm Parade

7.00pm 1st race

Qualifying Teams – 10 teams

Qualifying Rules – 9 teams will qualify on combined averages of their top two riders (exc bonus points) plus 1 team will be seeded.

Line Up announced: 10th March

Information taken from:  http://www.super7even.com/

I think it is the UK Freestyle MotoX Team for this event and not the Fuel Girl Show according to the website :rolleyes:

ELITE LEAGUE PAIRS

Excellent, suits just fine for my annual trip to Britain in March/April. Will be interesting to the big guns around the King´s Lynn track, for sure.

B)

Looks like the holders won't have the chance to defend it then, unless we get the seeded spot which I very much doubt. Not much point in this meeting, might as well give it to Poole now unless either Crump or Pedersen gets injured.

Looks like the holders won't have the chance to defend it then, unless we get the seeded spot which I very much doubt. Not much point in this meeting, might as well give it to Poole now unless either Crump or Pedersen gets injured.

As the the seeded spot will come down to a choice between Belle vue and Arena, I reckon they might give it to 2 Brits (Stead and Screen) instead of Arenas pair.

As for no point in the meeting - there wasnt much point in the last 5 GPs as Crump was a certainty to win it, but chances are you were at most of them, and Crump was an Aces rider :rolleyes:

Good choice as a neutral venue

Edited by double_0

whose fault is that?

who puts the teams together?

Very much looking forward to this one, hope the riders will be up for it!

Good news for me with Lynn hosting the pairs rather than an 'individual' style event (always prefer 2v2 in a race). Not fussed at all about the MotoX or whatever but if it gets a few more through the gate then it will have worked and I can always find something else to do

We are always hearing from our promotion how 'fair' our track is so looking forward to seeing the track with riders who will be able to cope with a bit more grip than some visitors over the last few years

Excellent venue and pleased it is at the weekend. A bumper crowd for sure. Hans and NKI should go well there if they are our pairing.

Yay! I know where my b'day party will be held this year! Coventry last year and KL this year!

Loram + Loobie, could be interesting (thats if we sign a rider with a lower average than Loobie)

Good shout to have a neutral venue. :approve:

might as well give it to Poole now unless either Crump or Pedersen gets injured.

It's likely to be between Poole and Swindon, but are you really so self-centred as to think it's not worthwhile because 'your' riders have no chance?

Good shout to have a neutral venue.  :approve:

It's likely to be between Poole and Swindon, but are you really so self-centred as to think it's not worthwhile because 'your' riders have no chance?

Where did I say the Belle Vue riders have no chance? Yes they have the lowest averages and will probably not be in the meeting, but if they are I don't think they will do too bad, both ride Kings Lynn very well and could beat most of the pairs round there. They won't touch Crump and Pedersen though.

Guest PanthersChamp06

Fancy Hans and Niels to pull of a shock :approve:

Edited by PanthersChamp06